Are you people tired of it yet?

KudoZ

Oct 23, 2012
We have Dems and we have Repos...and they have this country in their hands. How many of them do you suppose care about you? They just want to keep their jobs AND they are owned by big money. Not by you. They have everything you don't. Best healthcare. Unlimited vacation time. They vote their own raises. They don't punch a clock. They have more perks than I have researched...but I will because I'm tired of getting screwed. As the great Willie Brown of San Francisco once said, "If they're going to f**K me, I wish they would at least kiss me first."
I'm looking for alternatives to the two party system. Or reigning in the worthless so called representives. What can we do?

We have Dems and we have Repos...and they have this country in their hands. How many of them do you suppose care about you? They just want to keep their jobs AND they are owned by big money. Not by you. They have everything you don't. Best healthcare. Unlimited vacation time. They vote their own raises. They don't punch a clock. They have more perks than I have researched...but I will because I'm tired of getting screwed. As the great Willie Brown of San Francisco once said, "If they're going to f**K me, I wish they would at least kiss me first."
I'm looking for alternatives to the two party system. Or reigning in the worthless so called representives. What can we do?

How about doing the hard work of change by becoming actively involved with your favorite party at the local precinct level? Believe it or not, that's where you start because that's where it all begins and ends.

Perhaps we could interest you in a free cell phone in exchange for your vote?

carlin-Bi-Partisan.jpg

Stop blaming others for our own problems and then expecting government to fix it instead of fixing it ourselves. If we stop depending on them, they lose their power over us.

Republicans are a monolithic party. 90% white and made up of a few very rich and lots of old white people.

The Democratic Party is a coalition party made up of everyone else. Considering this country is the most diverse in the world, coalitions is how the country will be governed.

The right wing doesn't understand this. They believe there is the patriotic right, in spite of their damage to the nation. And a Democratic Party that is run by some secret and hidden group of liberals who dominate a bunch of minorities who don't know any better.

Republicans are wrong about the two parties. They are wrong about science. Wrong about economics. They are just wrong. And the failure of ALL their policies, both domestic and foreign, prove it beyond a doubt.

IMO, the only answer is to go to public financing of elections. It'd force our representitives to listen to us instead of their biggest donors. It would reduce the power of the parties, becoming clearinghouses for ideas instead of money generating organizations. Our representitives would have more time to actually read some bills, instead of going from one fundraiser to another.

The creative irresponsibility of libtards never ceases to amaze me. They reflexively vote against every Republican but disclaim any responsibility for the actions of the people they elect. Wonderful.

Thank you Konradv, we now have a plan. What steps do we need to take in order to force these changes? Can you suggest something that would be successful before I die of old age? And how may we enlist people to get on board?

Thank you Konradv, we now have a plan. What steps do we need to take in order to force these changes? Can you suggest something that would be successful before I die of old age? And how may we enlist people to get on board?

It would definitely require a new Constitutional Convention. That's got to happen first or a lot of what I envision would be struck down. I'm getting up there myself, so it may not happen in my lifetime either. It'd have to be a grass roots effort coming from the states, because I don't see Congress voting to reduce their own power and perks.

Forum List

Back