are you people cowards?

actsnoblemartin

I love Andrea & April
Mar 7, 2007
San Diego, CA
I have called the aclu several times in my life, I am going to call cair, and i have written emails, and made phone calls to several high ranking politicians, such as mayors of cities, and politicians in general.

The fact my thread: about calling the schoolboard, the aclu director, and school itself was ignored, makes me believe you people are cowards.

If you wanna disagree with me fine, if you wanna call them, and say this martin guy is full of shit lol, or i agree with you (aclu, schoolboard, cair) fine, but have some balls. And dont ignore things that are uncomfortable.

I think you should call and have your voice heard. Call radio talk shows, i was nervous last night, but i finally did it for the 2nd time, and also I do my best to express my opinion, and i try very hard to listen to others, acknowledge when they are right, and fully admit when im being an idiot.

I dont ask anything of you, that i dont ask of myself.

reach out and do more then just vent. Take action in the real world.

I take direct actions in RL. I'm on the Policy Council for my local Head Start. I'm on the board of directors for a self supporting food program (Gleaners) that helps low income families. I communicate regularly with my elected officials from the county (I live outside of any city limits) to the federal.

I have called the aclu several times in my life, I am going to call cair, and i have written emails, and made phone calls to several high ranking politicians, such as mayors of cities, and politicians in general.

The fact my thread: about calling the schoolboard, the aclu director, and school itself was ignored, makes me believe you people are cowards.

If you wanna disagree with me fine, if you wanna call them, and say this martin guy is full of shit lol, or i agree with you (aclu, schoolboard, cair) fine, but have some balls. And dont ignore things that are uncomfortable.

I think you should call and have your voice heard. Call radio talk shows, i was nervous last night, but i finally did it for the 2nd time, and also I do my best to express my opinion, and i try very hard to listen to others, acknowledge when they are right, and fully admit when im being an idiot.

I dont ask anything of you, that i dont ask of myself.

reach out and do more then just vent. Take action in the real world.

Are you an attention whore?

New Topics

Forum List

Back