Are you on Obama's "Enemies List"?

Like all other paranoid dictators, His Excellency Barack bin Adolph Obama maintains an Enemies List.

The list includes "Right Wing Extremeists" (aka: Veterans), and anyone who voiced opposition to his effort to nationalize and ration health care.

My cell phone has a static lately and my home computer is really slow lately.

I think I made the list.

What about you?

I would consider it a high honor of achievement to be on that asshole's enemies list.

...this man is ripping this Country apart.
He feels alienated. He is not a unifier, he is a divider. He almost sounds like he hates society and the majority of people in it.
He believes in a line drawn in the sand where he (and those that share in his beliefs) have to push back against society.

He has already said, "“they can come for the ride, but they gotta sit in back”, one of the most racist things I have ever heard a president say, I just never realized that most of us are those people that he wants to quiet.

He does not care about the United States and its advancement, but rather pushing some bizarre political agenda where he wants to punish and penalize anyone that is not an outlying member of a group, no matter how extreme.

The United States will not make the hard choices to fix us until he is out of office. Will we continue to have stagflation and strife and division. This country needs someone that cares about minorities and those on the fringe, those that have fallen and should be picked up, but we also need someone that cares about the vast majority of America - the working class - those that believe in the American Dream - instead of wanting to diminish it for everyone else.

Link

Scary Obama Quote

obamaschickens.jpg

Nixon had an Enemies List. Obama has the Census.

June 8, 2013 By Rebecca Hamilton

I imagine that most presidents reach a point where they feel as if the White House is one gigantic, well decorated chicken coop and all — or at least many — of their chickens are coming flapping home.

President Obama appears to be in the chickens-come-flapping-home phase of his presidency. It turns out that his chickens look a lot like vultures and the carrion they’ve been feeding on is the Constitution.

Richard Nixon has his infamous “Enemies List” of people who got audited by the IRS and otherwise harassed by the government. He never got publicly called out on it, but I think Ronald Reagan did too.

Nixon had an Enemies List. Obama has the Census.

Like all other paranoid dictators, His Excellency Barack bin Adolph Obama maintains an Enemies List.

The list includes "Right Wing Extremeists" (aka: Veterans), and anyone who voiced opposition to his effort to nationalize and ration health care.

I think I made the list.

What about you?
My computer is running more slowly than usual -- but only in this forum. I have no idea why but I'm not very concerned about it. It's not intolerably slow, just slightly.

Re: your cell phone: If you are being monitored there would be no indication. Especially no static. Monitoring cell transmissions is a totally passive activity. Even if your land-line were tapped, as long as it's done by someone who knows what he's doing there are no audible indications whatsoever.

I think I made the list.

What about you?

I have a friend at Oracle that ran this on my system and fix it, free...

Malwarebytes

I think I made the list.

What about you?

Yes,

-Geaux

I think I made the list.

What about you?

i am a veteran and i am not on any list.

LMAO!!!

Typical Jarhead.

The Sec. of Homeland Security said all veterans are suspected terrorists. They figure you're likely to go off in some McDonalds in some sort of PTSD rage.

Veterans are on the list of prohibited person(s). Can't fight for your country and be trusted with a weapon at home.

-Geaux

Those boys and girls at the NSA are working hard, screening our calls, emails and credit card purchases --to keep us free. Let's send them some Anthrax to help them pass the time, maybe "Spreading the disease" or how about U2's "How to assemble an atomic bomb"

New Topics

Forum List

Back