Are you on Obama's "Enemies List"?

Like all other paranoid dictators, His Excellency Barack bin Adolph Obama maintains an Enemies List.

The list includes "Right Wing Extremeists" (aka: Veterans), and anyone who voiced opposition to his effort to nationalize and ration health care.

My cell phone has a static lately and my home computer is really slow lately.

I think I made the list.

What about you?

i am a veteran and i am not on any list.

That is what you think. For one, you are on Bush's list because of your left leaning tendencies. Yes, he had them too. And he even authorized the government to tap your phones without a warrant under certain circumstances. A policy for which the Obama Administration thanks him profusely.

Don't feel left out.

Immie

Oh good, I was wondering when Immie would arrive to insist that we should ignore the behavior and simply obsess over the fact that douchery occurs on BOTH sides of the political aisle.

Not necessarily true, but that's the story & Immie has been sticking to it for years now.

List, LIST!!!!! Obama don't need no stinking LIST!!!!

He didn't need it to oft this dangerous looking desparato

images

Oops!… Obama Adminstration Admits Killing 16 Year-Old Denver Boy in Drone Strike Was a Mistake

Its OK boys, just a mistake, God will sort them out.

Pro-Life Groups Confirm: IRS Targeting Began in 2009

May 17, 2013 By Arnold Ahlert

The list of categories included in the IRS’s effort to target conservative groups seeking tax-exempt status continues to widen. On Wednesday, the Thomas More Society, a Chicago-based public interest law firm, announced that cases they handled “demonstrate the agency’s abuse of pro-life organizations in addition to those identified as ‘tea party’, ‘patriot’, or ‘government spending’ groups.” Meanwhile, years of high-profile election involvement from the abortion advocacy group Planned Parenthood have gone unaddressed, including the group’s highly public campaigning against Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker in the recall election of 2012.

Pro-Life Groups Confirm: IRS Targeting Began in 2009 | FrontPage Magazine

Like all other paranoid dictators, His Excellency Barack bin Adolph Obama maintains an Enemies List.

The list includes "Right Wing Extremeists" (aka: Veterans), and anyone who voiced opposition to his effort to nationalize and ration health care.

I think I made the list.

What about you?
. Well, since hubby is a vet and we are republican I am sure we are lol.

I'm not real sure but for the last 18 hours there has been a black unmarked sedan driving slowly around my house. I have been able to see inside the car and there appears to be two guys dressed in black suits in the front seats and they have some sort of ear phones on and the person in the back seat looks like a female and she is using binoculars to look at my house eveytime they drive by. They stopped once and when they saw me looking out of the window they quickly began moving again. Never seen them before. Could they be selling magazines??????:confused:

Jehovah Witnesses no doubt, run.

I think I made the list.

What about you?

I am also a veteran and I AM on various "lists".

I am informed that I got on the ONI's PI (political instigator) list during the NIXXON regime while serving in the NAV.

The Dems were so critical of the Patriot Act, all of the powers it gives government to spy on us. What they were actually saying is they don't like Republicans spying on us. It's okay if Democrats spy on us because they are only doing it for our own good. After all, we're too stupid to figure things out for ourselves.

I used to be on the registry at every military installation in the world when I had my clearance, but I dropped off the grid and have been in hiding ever since.

Yup, you guessed it. I'm John Conner.

I think I made the list.

What about you?

I don't know about an Obama enemy list. Never heard of such a thing. I do know that if you write on a message board - they know who you are already. Some people have files as big as a telephone book. It would depend on what you are writing about. I'm guessing my own file must be huge by now. I've never been concerned about it. If you can't trust the FBI who can you trust? I've been a blogger for over 15 years. I've spoken to the FBI many times. By phone, in person, etc. I've never been in trouble but I've met plenty of folks who went looking for it and found it! :eusa_angel:

I'm not real sure but for the last 18 hours there has been a black unmarked sedan driving slowly around my house. I have been able to see inside the car and there appears to be two guys dressed in black suits in the front seats and they have some sort of ear phones on and the person in the back seat looks like a female and she is using binoculars to look at my house eveytime they drive by. They stopped once and when they saw me looking out of the window they quickly began moving again. Never seen them before. Could they be selling magazines??????:confused:

MIB!!!!!!!!!!! Are you harboring some real Aliens?:eek:

I used to be on the registry at every military installation in the world when I had my clearance, but I dropped off the grid and have been in hiding ever since.

Yup, you guessed it. I'm John Conner.

You are on a version of candid camera, John. You just don't know it yet. :eusa_angel:

I think I made the list.

What about you?

Does Dean's List count?

i have been on the .gov list since i was 17 y.o., when i joined the U.S. Navy, i was totally innocent of "politics" until "Jimma Kaata" became prez, i hung it up after 25 years. i wanted to stay longer, but i just couldn't put up with his destruction of our military.

The Dems were so critical of the Patriot Act, all of the powers it gives government to spy on us. What they were actually saying is they don't like Republicans spying on us. It's okay if Democrats spy on us because they are only doing it for our own good. After all, we're too stupid to figure things out for ourselves.

The Patriotic Act is necessary no matter which party is running the country. I count it a good thing that they can read emails, zero in on the location of that computer in no time and put a watch on the activities of that person. We have terrorists living among us here in the USA and the Patriot Act was like flipping a light switch in a room full of cockroaches. ( Islamic terrorists )

If Obama has a list it has nothing to do with the work the FBI is doing with Patriot Act. That is too far fetched for me to believe. - Jeri

I think I made the list.

What about you?

Does Dean's List count?

Only if he is enrolled in school. :eusa_angel:

jk

New Topics

Forum List

Back