are you on glue or what dude ?

eots

no fly list
Jan 6, 2007
IN TH HEARTS AND MINDS OF FREE MEN
I had to send my old guitar player 1100$ to bail him out of a Cambodian jail..for glue sniffing !!....he likes to get down with the local culture where ever he goes and he was playing tunes for all the little glue sniffing kids having a good time and one of them offered him a huff and he didn't want to be rude or seem ungrateful...he said there were hundreds of kids huffing glue every where but as soon as the cop saw a white guy doing it they flipped out...he had been in a small cell sleeping shoulder to shoulder with 30 other guys for three days..he said the food was good however and they got let out into a courtyard for 8 hrs each day all in all sounds like he had a great time... I had to send him money when he went to mexico for pissing on the beach..500$ fine for.. illegal disposal of waste... but.I love the lunatic

Cambodia is still recovering from decades of a civil war which ended in 1998. Poverty is wide-spread and is the root cause of many social problems. Homeless children living on the streets of Siem Reap, Cambodia resort to solvent abuse to forget the pain of hunger and to escape from the harsh reality of street life. Glue-sniffing causes a brief respite from reality but it has long-term detrimental effects on the brain, a fact which the street children are either not aware of or can’t be bothered to worry about at this stage in their lives.

Glue is one of the preferred substance of abuse among street children in Cambodia because it is cheaper than intravenous drugs and is easily available for about US$0.50 a can. Money for purchasing glue usually comes from begging from tourists.

GAIA PHOTOS » Cambodia: Kids Sniffing Glue

Yikes! That's sad... :( Can't they get cans of tuna fish or spam for .50c, jeesh!

It's not really "bail" money more like a bribe, he should have just payed off the cops before the jailers got involved, I hope the money gets there before lawyers and Judges get involved

"he said there were hundreds of kids huffing glue every where but as soon as the cop saw a white guy doing it they flipped out"

Why did they flip out because he is white?

no they flipped out cause he is a tourist doing it.....the cops kill the glue sniffing kids who are normally just abandoned on the streets....when they feel like it with no justice..sad situation down there....and get this....the us exports this glue....they dont allow it sold in this country cause its so dangerous but they export it ...for the kids of other nations to huff....

now me...i would have left his stupid ass in jail for a few more days....o and tell him to get some lotion of the crabs and scabies cause he has most likely gotten both from the men he shared the cell with....learned that shit in mexico

no they flipped out cause he is a tourist doing it.
the story says they "as soon as the cop saw a white guy doing it they flipped out", nothing about being a "tourist".

well if he had been an african american he probably would of stood out as well... But he is not.. He is a tall skinny white boy...if he was a tourist from vietnam, I would expect he would be less likely to garnish the same attention

no they flipped out cause he is a tourist doing it.....the cops kill the glue sniffing kids who are normally just abandoned on the streets....when they feel like it with no justice..sad situation down there....and get this....the us exports this glue....they dont allow it sold in this country cause its so dangerous but they export it ...for the kids of other nations to huff....

now me...i would have left his stupid ass in jail for a few more days....o and tell him to get some lotion of the crabs and scabies cause he has most likely gotten both from the men he shared the cell with....learned that shit in mexico

we will get him safely home to his loved ones first ....and then he gets the beat down

we will get him safely home to his loved ones first ....and then he gets the beat down

:eusa_eh: Friends don't let friends sniff glue.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v46plhmxXU4]YouTube - ‪Wrong Week‬‏[/ame]

edit-a-glue-2.jpg

edit-a-glue-4.jpg

edit-a-glue-51.jpg

edit-a-glue-6.jpg

edit-a-glue-15.jpg

World Street Children News :: Cambodia Streetkid News

I had to send my old guitar player 1100$ to bail him out of a Cambodian jail..for glue sniffing !!....he likes to get down with the local culture where ever he goes and he was playing tunes for all the little glue sniffing kids having a good time and one of them offered him a huff and he didn't want to be rude or seem ungrateful...he said there were hundreds of kids huffing glue every where but as soon as the cop saw a white guy doing it they flipped out...he had been in a small cell sleeping shoulder to shoulder with 30 other guys for three days..he said the food was good however and they got let out into a courtyard for 8 hrs each day all in all sounds like he had a great time... I had to send him money when he went to mexico for pissing on the beach..500$ fine for.. illegal disposal of waste... but.I love the lunatic

Cambodia is still recovering from decades of a civil war which ended in 1998. Poverty is wide-spread and is the root cause of many social problems. Homeless children living on the streets of Siem Reap, Cambodia resort to solvent abuse to forget the pain of hunger and to escape from the harsh reality of street life. Glue-sniffing causes a brief respite from reality but it has long-term detrimental effects on the brain, a fact which the street children are either not aware of or can’t be bothered to worry about at this stage in their lives.

Glue is one of the preferred substance of abuse among street children in Cambodia because it is cheaper than intravenous drugs and is easily available for about US$0.50 a can. Money for purchasing glue usually comes from begging from tourists.

I don't advocate sniffing glue. But I do advocate anyone who has the balls to live the gonzo lifestyle. Kudos to you for bailing him out so that the party may never end and he can continue to sniff glue and piss on beaches.

Forum List

Back