are you on facebook?

In some sort of HORRIBLE misinterpretation of thangs,

i sort of AM.

BUT

i IGNORE EVERYONE, 'cuz you know what?

I most assuredly did NOT sign up for access to your deepest, most innermost thoughts,

and I don't actually give much of a shit about them.

There were folks I loved, and if I failed to FIND them without FB?

I just guess they weren't "real."

'wow

i'm really sorry about this, 'cuz i LIKEEE you

but

NO

to this.

It's a SCAM.

You know who you loved and cared about?

Even 30 years later, you still have that connection,

'cuz it WASN;T just The Time,

It was Y'ALL,

HOW you felt and what you were.

I've REconnected to my past ~ all fucking TWO of 'em.

It was love then,

and it's still love and caring.

am i sounding sort of weird? Like some sort of WWW? WeirdWendyWin?

Yeah.
I get THAT.

A LOT.

I agree with you fyrenza. If you didnt keep up with them before, facebook is just a sham of a relationship. Its all fad and no substance.

The way i look at "finding" people from the past. If i didn't want to keep up with you then, why in the world do i want to keep up with you now? And more to the point, i certainly don't want you keeping up with me!

I agree with you fyrenza. If you didnt keep up with them before, facebook is just a sham of a relationship. Its all fad and no substance.

The way i look at "finding" people from the past. If i didn't want to keep up with you then, why in the world do i want to keep up with you now? And more to the point, i certainly don't want you keeping up with me!

It's nice for long distance family that you don't get to see or talk too very often. It keeps you connected with what's going on in their lives and you can see pics of their kids and how things are generally going for them. I agree that a lot of people treat it as a fad and just invite anyone to be a 'friend'. I stick to only true friends and family, keeps it simple.

Why would I want a book with pictures of faces all over it? Doesn't make any sense unless it's a history text book. Now those I do have.

It's nice for long distance family that you don't get to see or talk too very often. It keeps you connected with what's going on in their lives and you can see pics of their kids and how things are generally going for them. I agree that a lot of people treat it as a fad and just invite anyone to be a 'friend'. I stick to only true friends and family, keeps it simple.

Once my mom died?

I quit thinking about relatives as My Peeps, and just went for the gusto of whom-some-ever I LIKEEED being my fambily

'cuz i realized that it was MY CHOICE about who meant something to me.

That's a cold, hard thang to say, but it's our God's honest truth.

New Topics

Forum List

Back