~Are You On A Dating Site??~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
I think from what I can tell thus far, the majority of yunz are married, but there are some unattached persons here :lol:
Are you on any kind of dating site now??.....or have you ever been in the past??
I personally do not think they work, I do know people who are on them now, and I was on one a few years back, and nothing I saw, or hear now, is encouraging.
They have so many different ones- PlentyOfFish is one, and I used to see eHarmony on television a lot, but I don't see their commercial much anymore.
I was kind of curious to know if anyone has ever had any good luck on one of those things??
Just for the record, I never met anyone on the site I was on. I was a member for about 4 months I'm guessing, but then they started wanting to charge for upgrades....and I deleted my profile. I never saw any gents who were my type anyway~

I think from what I can tell thus far, the majority of yunz are married, but there are some unattached persons here :lol:
Are you on any kind of dating site now??.....or have you ever been in the past??
I personally do not think they work, I do know people who are on them now, and I was on one a few years back, and nothing I saw, or hear now, is encouraging.
They have so many different ones- PlentyOfFish is one, and I used to see eHarmony on television a lot, but I don't see their commercial much anymore.
I was kind of curious to know if anyone has ever had any good luck on one of those things??
Just for the record, I never met anyone on the site I was on. I was a member for about 4 months I'm guessing, but then they started wanting to charge for upgrades....and I deleted my profile. I never saw any gents who were my type anyway~

The way i look at sites...if they want to sort you by zip code..its a hook up site!

An no matter what site you are on ...there is always someone who wants to play. Always. So as for a dating site...i am sure there are hunters and victims here as well.

Just saying.

I'm on POF, but rarely go there. The mods are really tough on rules, plus all it takes is one whiner and your thread is womd. And, I was there mainly for just casual dating if I could find someone worthy of me. I didn't. :laugh:
(This was a few years ago).

I heard Craig's list is a pretty good source for daiting...if you have a death wish. Anyone who gets personally involved with anonymous people on the internet needs their head examined, literally.

I just go down to my waterfalls and see whats hanging out on Sunday mornings.
Most of the time it's just kids. Once in a while the mothers come with them.
Obviously, since I'm such a gentleman, I collect the cell number and take care of da milf later.
Sundaze aren't good. Their husbands are usually home.

I asked wife if I could.. ah.. she's not going for it...

in fact.. thanks a lot... dammit...

:lol:

I got plenty of action from "dating" sites. but then I look like this;

68736_1600786615552_1112651373_31680199_3541252_n_large.jpg

Honest, that's me. :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back