Are you listening?

Are you really hearing what Obama wants to do in this country? Create a civilian security. To do what? Arrest people who think differently than Obama?! He has already shut down the T.V. news anchor in Fla. for asking poor Joe a tough question. He has tossed the papers off of his plane for endorsing McCain and replaced them with magazines with stars in there eyes for him. He vows to shut down Rush, Hannity, Levine. Why? Because they have the nerve to bring out the other side of all stories. Are we not free to speak our minds anymore? Joe the plumber was investigated for asking a simple question. They hoped to distroy him....nothing was found image that.
Come on folks don't you see what's coming? Open your eyes please!

Here's the thing. I don't know if he will do this or not, or if you are getting this off FOX or wherever, but this is *exactly* how people on the left feel about Bush. AND it is how they feel about Palin. Bush and Palin scare the liberty crap out of the left. (And out of the center for that matter.)

If yout ake nothing else away from this experience, take away the idea that people on the left and people on the right see the world through VERY DIFFERENT LENSES but that what they find repugnant in candidates, is essentially the same thing!

It might actually be worth putting up a moderate candidate, with a moderate running mate even if it means that the extreme agenda never gets passed.

The other thing to take away is that any wound-nursing that you may be doing on Nov 5th is exactly what the other side was doing ofour years ago. Personally I spent an entire month drunk. Certain we would be in a nuclear war with Iran within a year, no civil liberties left, martial law, the works.

If you are scared of Obama (which I certainly think is unwarranted) keep in mind that the things you are saying mirrors the other half of the country four years ago, and since.

Here's the thing. I don't know if he will do this or not, or if you are getting this off FOX or wherever, but this is *exactly* how people on the left feel about Bush. AND it is how they feel about Palin. Bush and Palin scare the liberty crap out of the left. (And out of the center for that matter.)

If yout ake nothing else away from this experience, take away the idea that people on the left and people on the right see the world through VERY DIFFERENT LENSES but that what they find repugnant in candidates, is essentially the same thing!

It might actually be worth putting up a moderate candidate, with a moderate running mate even if it means that the extreme agenda never gets passed.

The other thing to take away is that any wound-nursing that you may be doing on Nov 5th is exactly what the other side was doing ofour years ago. Personally I spent an entire month drunk. Certain we would be in a nuclear war with Iran within a year, no civil liberties left, martial law, the works.

If you are scared of Obama (which I certainly think is unwarranted) keep in mind that the things you are saying mirrors the other half of the country four years ago, and since.
Lord knows we probably agree more than disagree, but what rationale do those on the left use to defend their fear? Me? I look at his 'spreading the wealth' and the impossibility of the limits of $250k or even $120k. Then there is the Pakistan/Afghanistan thing, on top of pulling out of Iraq. Not a mention yet of unvetted sit downs.

Go ahead, tell me your Bush stories, beyond the 'unilateral war' agreed to by Congress and X number of allies.

Are you asking what the basis is for the left's fear of Bush? *

If you google 'list Bush scandals' (no quotes) you'll quickly be transported down a very very very very very long memory lane.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(*I am not 'left' but centrist. I would have voted McCain over Clinton, FWIW.)

Last edited:
and I Am sure the.....terrorist will really appreciate that..and those who would like to divide the country during these uncertain economic times...
come on jump on the Obama train !!...everyone else is......

Yes because I talk to so many terrorists.

And its less like a train and more like a bunch of Lear jet liberals all landing at the same airport

Are you asking what the basis is for the left's fear of Bush? *

If you google 'list Bush scandals' (no quotes) you'll quickly be transported down a very very very very very long memory lane.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(*I am not 'left' but centrist. I would have voted McCain over Clinton, FWIW.)

same with Bushs buddy Clinton.

Forum List

Back