Are you listening?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by angel, Nov 2, 2008.

1. angel

angel Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Are you really hearing what Obama wants to do in this country? Create a civilian security. To do what? Arrest people who think differently than Obama?! He has already shut down the T.V. news anchor in Fla. for asking poor Joe a tough question. He has tossed the papers off of his plane for endorsing McCain and replaced them with magazines with stars in there eyes for him. He vows to shut down Rush, Hannity, Levine. Why? Because they have the nerve to bring out the other side of all stories. Are we not free to speak our minds anymore? Joe the plumber was investigated for asking a simple question. They hoped to distroy him....nothing was found image that.
    Come on folks don't you see what's coming? Open your eyes please!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 3
  2. GigiBowman

GigiBowman Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +157
    Welcome to the board Angel :)

3. Chris

Chris Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,089
    More ridiculous Republican scare tactics.

You guys are really desperate.

4. UShadItComing

UShadItComing BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I can tell you one thing for sure angel, from an outsider's POV the McCain campaign has been a demonstration of the dirtiest politics I"ve ever seen. And I'm not biased as to who wins, as I've said on another thread. In fact I think that Obama winning would be a waste of a good man on people who don't deserve such progressive thinking.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. eots

eots no fly list

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,606
    The Obama knows what's good for you...and is about to receive his mandate
    to deliver it.. I am sure that rush and hannity..will be the first to realize in these uncertain economic times and in a time of war to criticize the leader is all but treasonous and fall in line ...I suggest you soon do the same...and as long as you love your country and respect the leader you will nothing to fear...you love your country...don't you ?

6. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    You certainly come off a free thinking!

7. UShadItComing

UShadItComing BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I"m a Canadian and that's why I can be honest about these issues.

Do I love my country? In truth the question probably doesn't enter our minds all that often. Can a person love a country? I very much value what my country has given to me and the lifestyle it has allowed me to live.

I have no respect for some of the decisions my country (government really) has made but this is not a question of love or lack of love for my country.

I think Americans act roboticallly when they keep proclaiming that they love their country. Should Americans love their country at this point in time? I don't think they would if they understood how other countries are looking after their people compared to the US (American people really) which doesn't look after the needs of the people.

Are you sure you love your country or do you just parrot it because you have been taught from childhood to wave the flag?

8. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    LOL! On another board I frequent a regular poster, a Canadian said if we don't elect Obama, he'll murder America. Well let's say he's not well liked by many. Even the liberals are like, "Damn, it would be good to see him attacking the ground or a tree or something..." :D

9. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    Make us an offer if you want him that badly ! :D

10. UShadItComing

UShadItComing BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1
    You probably say that because what I have said suits your political agenda. I'm more interested in objective views on what I say but I understand that during an election campaign you all think that what you say can damage your party. It's still worth saying.

It's also worth saying that I feel pity for all the wellmeaning people who support Obama. I just don't think he can win and I think that a lot of people are grabbing false hope from the polls. This will be the biggest upset in US history and what will happen in the streets after Obama loses will be more what America needs than Obama at this point in time.