Are you liberal, conservative, or moderate...

When applying hot fudge to your ice cream are you...

• Total voters
Don't like hot fudge at all.

I prefer pineapple or having it plain. Plenty of ice cream though.

add a little warm, not too hot, milk to the jar, shake it up and add it to your coffee!

At a recent trip to a local sushi buffet I discovered what appears to be a chocolate (milk free) sherbet in the desert section... oooooo it was lovely!

and then there is:

gooey1.jpg
IMG_6134.JPG
death-by-chocolate-choce.jpg

Big, BIGGER, and BEST

Now that is beautiful! :clap2::clap2:

Ive been avoiding ice cream lately to watch what i eat. Though considering i dont approve of government supplying my ice cream or fudge, i would guess im conservative.

Actually, I don't like hot fudge and I'm not crazy about ice cream (or anything sweet, for that matter). I have no sweet tooth whatsoever. I am, however, still human.

Actually, I don't like hot fudge and I'm not crazy about ice cream (or anything sweet, for that matter). I have no sweet tooth whatsoever. I am, however, still human.

After that statement I am not so sure of your humanity.

Which planet are you from?

Which planet are you from?

Planet savory. The only desserts I like are blackberry cobbler (not too sweet) or the black pepper panna cotta from Lupa Osteria Romana (also not very sweet). That stuff, I will eat for days.

moderate is like saying you have no real position on anything. Its like asking are you a boy, girl, or trans-gender. Its not a real political position whatsoever.

moderate is like saying you have no real position on anything. Its like asking are you a boy, girl, or trans-gender. Its not a real political position whatsoever.

Political postions?

We are talking about how much hot fudge you put on your ice cream?

Why did you think we were talking about political positions?

OH! Because the thread is in the Politics Forum! MY BAD!

I'd say moderate. Too much hot fudge will melt the ice cream too fast and then you have a milkshake.

I used to feel this exact same way. But then I realized that I am a transgendered boy girl. :lol:

Forum List

Back