Are you liberal, conservative, or moderate...

When applying hot fudge to your ice cream are you...

• Total voters
It is the one thing I am liberal about.

That and the number of scoops in the sundae

And the variety of topings too. I am multicultural there too. Marshmallow cream, Strawberry, pineapple..... I draw the line at cheese whiz, but that is about it.

It is the one thing I am liberal about.

That and the number of scoops in the sundae

And the variety of topings too. I am multicultural there too. Marshmallow cream, Strawberry, pineapple..... I draw the line at cheese whiz, but that is about it.

What a disgusting whizist comment!

(BTW, what about warm diarrhea as a topping?)

I'm wih Baruch on this one. I am liberal and multicultural. I hate making the decision of what topping to put on so I use all we have, (I was blessed having picky eaters in the house so I end up with a variety of toppings come ice cream time). :)

Hot fudge? Are you kidding? LIBERAL!! :woohoo:

Liberal in that I think we need to help those that really need it, but we should do in in a fisically responsible way as possible with as little waste as possible.

I'm so liberal I say we provide universal hot fudge coverage.

(There'll be an opt-out for you, Masquerade)

And if you want to be all responsible and anti-waste, well, somebody has to lick the jar. :eusa_angel:

Hot fudge? Are you kidding? LIBERAL!! :woohoo:

Liberal in that I think we need to help those that really need it, but we should do in in a fisically responsible way as possible with as little waste as possible.

I'm so liberal I say we provide universal hot fudge coverage.

(There'll be an opt-out for you, Masquerade)

And if you want to be all responsible and anti-waste, well, somebody has to lick the jar. :eusa_angel:

add a little warm, not too hot, milk to the jar, shake it up and add it to your coffee!

At a recent trip to a local sushi buffet I discovered what appears to be a chocolate (milk free) sherbet in the desert section... oooooo it was lovely!

and then there is:

gooey1.jpg
IMG_6134.JPG
death-by-chocolate-choce.jpg

Big, BIGGER, and BEST

New Topics

Forum List

Back