Are you left wingers...

Missouri_Mike

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 2012
Actually still trying to sell this crap to the public?

How well do you think this is being accepted by anyone that voted for Trump?

What an IDIOT. Everytime he's challenged he looks at a piece of paper.

Open the gates, federal agents are NAZIs.
When it comes to an American citizen at 14 getting raped by an 18 year old illegal in the 9th grade the libs sure seem to side with the illegal a lot. Guess that girl just had it coming. She was probably not multi cultural enough but getting raped will set her straight.

The principle was quick to generalize the argument to deflect.

If he were at my kids school, I'd burn his house down.

When it comes to an American citizen at 14 getting raped by an 18 year old illegal in the 9th grade the libs sure seem to side with the illegal a lot. Guess that girl just had it coming. She was probably not multi cultural enough but getting raped will set her straight.
I haven't heard one person defend anybody who rapped a 14 year old. Stop making these ridiculous claims. The only defense i've heard is saying that not all illegal immigrants are rapists, which is true.

I haven't heard one person defend anybody who rapped a 14 year old. Stop making these ridiculous claims. The only defense i've heard is saying that not all illegal immigrants are rapists, which is true.
Bullshit, you defend all the time. You're doing so now. You want illegals here that rape and kill and if that number doesn't reach 100% of them you call that a win and a good reason to let these people in. I would like to see that number reduced to zero by keeping them all out. You see the difference here?

The idiot called ICE "Nazis" and he represents thousands of people.

Obviously there are plenty Democrat retards who are completely against immigration law enforcement.

Bullshit, you defend all the time. You're doing so now. You want illegals here that rape and kill and if that number doesn't reach 100% of them you call that a win and a good reason to let these people in. I would like to see that number reduced to zero by keeping them all out. You see the difference here?
How many people traveling here commit crimes? Should we ban all travelers? How many white males born in this country commit rape? Should we ban all white males born in this country? It is already against the law to illegally cross the border or overstay a visa. Trying to paint the millions of people who are here illegally as violent criminals is a cheap and petty argument. This guy that raped the girl and his AMERICAN friend are both pieces of shit and should be locked up. End of story

Ummm. Right wingers bitch 24/7 that the feds are corrupt. YES or no?

Obviously there are plenty Democrat retards who are completely against immigration law enforcement.
I get called a Liberal all the time and I'm all for immigration enforcement. Not to the degree of idiotically trying to deport 10+ million people but we should protect our borders and deport violent criminals. The more "hateful" the immigration wingnuts talk the more people are going to push back. When you lump good hearted people who many of us know into the same category as rapist sickos like this, all you are going to do is get pushback. It polarizes the conversation

How many people traveling here commit crimes? Should we ban all travelers? How many white males born in this country commit rape? Should we ban all white males born in this country? It is already against the law to illegally cross the border or overstay a visa. Trying to paint the millions of people who are here illegally as violent criminals is a cheap and petty argument. This guy that raped the girl and his AMERICAN friend are both pieces of shit and should be locked up. End of story
Why don't we let the billions who want to come to this country in?

I am sure only a few hundred million are psychopaths and hardened criminals. It is not like the cops are already overworked or anything.

I bolded the part I love form you people. It's against the law to be here illegally but instead of enforcing that one you want to keep them here and wait for an even greater crime to be committed before they can face the consequences of BREAKING THE LAW.

They are criminals the minute they cross the damn border. Yet you want to sacrifice a 14 year old girl before you want to enforce that law.

I am sure only a few hundred million are psychopaths and hardened criminals. It is not like the cops are already overworked or anything.
What are you babbling about?

I get called a Liberal all the time and I'm all for immigration enforcement. Not to the degree of idiotically trying to deport 10+ million people but we should protect our borders and deport violent criminals. The more "hateful" the immigration wingnuts talk the more people are going to push back. When you lump good hearted people who many of us know into the same category as rapist sickos like this, all you are going to do is get pushback. It polarizes the conversation
Those "good hearted people" CHOSE to be lumped in with these sickos by committing the SAME INITIAL CRIME.

Obviously you aren't. If you were then deportation of any illegal would be on your to do list.

Those "good hearted people" CHOSE to be lumped in with these sickos by committing the SAME INITIAL CRIME.
He's all for immigration enforcement, except for the enforcing part.

I bolded the part I love form you people. It's against the law to be here illegally but instead of enforcing that one you want to keep them here and wait for an even greater crime to be committed before they can face the consequences of BREAKING THE LAW.

They are criminals the minute they cross the damn border. Yet you want to sacrifice a 14 year old girl before you want to enforce that law.
The 14 year old girl was also raped by an American citizen isn't that right?

You obviously didn't understand my statement that you bolded, as the world "violent" was in there. I'll repeat my position. Enforce the border, improve visa overstays, deport people who illegally cross or overstay their visas. Deport violent criminals. Create penalties and a pathway to legal status for illegals and their children who have been here for years as it is not realistic to deport 10+ million people. Principally you are correct, they did something illegal and should be held accountable. At this point, deportation is not a realistic punishment, so we need smarter solutions. Your boy Reagan did it, he had a reason. The only missing element was securing the border. A stupid wall isn't going to do anything, waste of money. We need to be smarter.

What are you babbling about?
I am explaining the huge fallacy in your pathetic argument.

It doesn't matter if illegal immigrants commit 1/100 of the crime Americans do, that is still 101 compared to the normal 100 crimes that the police have to work on.

They can be lumped into the undocumented category sure. Not the rapists category. Thats you being manipulative and dishonest.

They can be lumped into the undocumented category sure. Not the rapists category. Thats you being manipulative and dishonest.
There is no tier system for successful law enforcement.

New Topics

Forum List

Back