Are you insane?

You hit him so hard he became an MBA?
Not positive but I think he became a veterinary.

Yes, I see it, sticking your finger up a doberman's ass is the destiny of many a stoner.

I'd rather have a vet perform surgery on me than have a doctor perform surgery on my cat. Vetrinarians are HIGHLY skilled profesionals who need to know the physiology of NUMEROUS animals. If a "stoner" can do it then he is one "HIGH" functioning "stoner".

Not positive but I think he became a veterinary.

Yes, I see it, sticking your finger up a doberman's ass is the destiny of many a stoner.

I'd rather have a vet perform surgery on me than have a doctor perform surgery on my cat. Vetrinarians are HIGHLY skilled profesionals who need to know the physiology of NUMEROUS animals. If a "stoner" can do it then he is one "HIGH" functioning "stoner".

Which is why Kramer chose to see the vet about his cough, rather than a doc. :lol:

Well I didn't say I want pet MEDS but yeah I think you get my point "sort of". LOL.

lol, yeah I got it. I just happened to see that Seinfeld episode the other night. Did you know that 'pet meds' are frequently just people meds? My dog got an infection once and they gave her an antibiotic . . . exact same as what they would give you or me for an ear infection or something. Same dosage too.

Do they have a label yet for the adults who don't want to deal with the unruly child, administer discipline, and teach the child a lesson via natural consequences (even if takes many times before the kids gets it)?

The term for lying compulsively during a State of The Union address or during a press conference needs to be identified because I keep seeing it.:eusa_eh:
Narcissistic Personality Disorder

We have all met a person that thinks they know it all, dominates conversations, and expects you to agree with everything they say because otherwise they will be upset. Maybe this person is not necessarily being bigheaded on purpose, but has a personality disorder called Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder ( NPD ) is a mental disorder where one has an inflated sense of their own importance and an immense need for admiration. They may believe they are better than others but actually behind the big ego is a fragile self-esteem that is vulnerable to any type of criticism.

The attitude of the narcissist towards lying is very childish and simple: If the narcissist lies and gets away with it, (s)he interprets this as being clever and superior to others. In this sense, while common sense clearly sees lying as a social ill, the narcissist views lying as an excellent tool to obtain what (s)he wants and as a means to demonstrate how stupid others are.

The manual, prepared by the American Psychiatric Assn., is psychiatry's only official way of deciding who has a "mental disorder" and who is "normal." Where the DSM-versus-normality boundary is drawn also influences insurance coverage, eligibility for disability and services, and legal status -- to say nothing of stigma and the individual's sense of personal control and responsibility.

What are some of the most egregious invasions of normality suggested for DSM-V? "Binge eating disorder" is defined as one eating binge per week for three months. (Full disclosure: I, along with more than 6% of the population, would qualify.) "Minor neurocognitive disorder" would capture many people with no more than the expected memory problems of aging. Grieving after the loss of a loved one could frequently be misread as "major depression." "Mixed anxiety depression" is defined by commonplace symptoms difficult to distinguish from the emotional pains of everyday life.

The sexual disorders section is particularly adventurous. "Hypersexuality disorder" would bring great comfort to philanderers wishing to hide the motivation for their exploits behind a psychiatric excuse. "Paraphilic coercive disorder" introduces the novel and dangerous idea that rapists merit a diagnosis of mental disorder if they get special sexual excitement from raping.

It's not too late to save 'normal' - latimes.com)

I binge eat AND I'm on antidepressents....can I get disability now?

The manual, prepared by the American Psychiatric Assn., is psychiatry's only official way of deciding who has a "mental disorder" and who is "normal." Where the DSM-versus-normality boundary is drawn also influences insurance coverage, eligibility for disability and services, and legal status -- to say nothing of stigma and the individual's sense of personal control and responsibility.

What are some of the most egregious invasions of normality suggested for DSM-V? "Binge eating disorder" is defined as one eating binge per week for three months. (Full disclosure: I, along with more than 6% of the population, would qualify.) "Minor neurocognitive disorder" would capture many people with no more than the expected memory problems of aging. Grieving after the loss of a loved one could frequently be misread as "major depression." "Mixed anxiety depression" is defined by commonplace symptoms difficult to distinguish from the emotional pains of everyday life.

The sexual disorders section is particularly adventurous. "Hypersexuality disorder" would bring great comfort to philanderers wishing to hide the motivation for their exploits behind a psychiatric excuse. "Paraphilic coercive disorder" introduces the novel and dangerous idea that rapists merit a diagnosis of mental disorder if they get special sexual excitement from raping.

It's not too late to save 'normal' - latimes.com)

I binge eat AND I'm on antidepressents....can I get disability now?

Hmmmmmm.....have you ever raped anything before you ate it?

If I were a parent I would just medicate MYSELF. LOL.

Works for me!

DonegalBeerMug.jpg

Forum List

Back