Are you in the Stock Market and if not Why?

With the DOW Jones industrial average heading to 100,000 by 2035, why arent you in it, to win it?

• I am a stupid liberal, who cant trust Capitalism because my political hacks will take my FREE stuff.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am a conservative and stock investor, knowing that Cost averaging will take me to 100K and win.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I am clueless about the stock market but thanks to you, i will start learning about investing.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Buffett says if the government did THIS the Dow could hit 100K
"If the government absolutely said interest rates are going to be zero for 50 years, the Dow would be at 100,000," Buffett told "Squawk Box," stressing he was speaking hypothetically. The Dow Jones industrial average closed at 17,773 on Friday.
Published 8:46 AM ET Mon, 2 May 2016
I used this link, because it shows the Liberal 1%er who has made billions of dollars, yet never gets protested against, for his not sharing the wealth. But think about what he is saying. Last year, the DOW as 17,000+ today it is over 26,000 and still climbing on its way to 100,000. If it gets there in 2035, only 17 years away, that is a 4 times increase. Why aren't you invested in the DOW for the long term. If you want to stay a victim of liberalism and want the Democrats to make the wage gap fair, then stay voting for them, keep getting that welfare and working minimum wages. Otherwise get off your ass, get a job that is coming back to America, invest in the stock market and become a winner....

rich-poor-mentality-startups-chart.jpg

"If the government absolutely said interest rates are going to be zero for 50 years, the Dow would be at 100,000," Buffett told "Squawk Box," stressing he was speaking hypothetically. The Dow Jones industrial average closed at 17,773 on Friday.
I used this link, because it shows the Liberal 1%er who has made billions of dollars, yet never gets protested against, for his not sharing the wealth. But think about what he is saying. Last year, the DOW as 17,000+ today it is over 26,000 and still climbing on its way to 100,000. If it gets there in 2035, only 17 years away, that is a 4 times increase. Why aren't you invested in the DOW for the long term. If you want to stay a victim of liberalism and want the Democrats to make the wage gap fair, then stay voting for them, keep getting that welfare and working minimum wages. Otherwise get off your ass, get a job that is coming back to America, invest in the stock market and become a winner....

How could interest rates be at zero for 50 years?

If you like the slow road in gambling, why yes invest in the stock market...
It is a better long term investment than paying 100 bucks in lotto tickets that most poor people like you do. But then stupid is as stupid does, you make my point exactly..

For most of the last 8 years, zero wasn't hard to achieve. Just ask Obama's FED chairbitch Janet Yellow...

Zero interest and zero corporate taxes

Watch the wealth come trickling down!

For most of the last 8 years, zero wasn't hard to achieve. Just ask Obama's FED chairbitch Janet Yellow...

What rates were at zero?

Zero interest and zero corporate taxes

Watch the wealth come trickling down!

I want to see how many billion the Chinese will lend the US government at zero percent interest.

There are actually three rates in the U.S. that drive virtually everything else, from bond returns to credit card interest rates. Of these, the Federal Reserve actually controls only two (the Federal Funds Rate and the Discount Rate).

What rates were at zero?
when you ask a stupid question like that, I have to pull out the liberal thinking again.

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

What rates were at zero?
when you ask a stupid question like that, I have to pull out the liberal thinking again.

View attachment 173055

lol, so you can't name a single rate.

why did you make such a stupid claim in the first place?

I sometimes try the virtual stock markets for fun and practice.

I opened my first mutual fund when I was 18 and have been investing steadily ever since

My Grandma was dead-set against gambling.

Buffett says if the government did THIS the Dow could hit 100K I used this link, because it shows the Liberal 1%er who has made billions of dollars, yet never gets protested against, for his not sharing the wealth. But think about what he is saying. Last year, the DOW as 17,000+ today it is over 26,000 and still climbing on its way to 100,000. If it gets there in 2035, only 17 years away, that is a 4 times increase. Why aren't you invested in the DOW for the long term. If you want to stay a victim of liberalism and want the Democrats to make the wage gap fair, then stay voting for them, keep getting that welfare and working minimum wages. Otherwise get off your ass, get a job that is coming back to America, invest in the stock market and become a winner....

What rates were at zero?

View attachment 173055

lol, so you can't name a single rate.

why did you make such a stupid claim in the first place?
I am not here to teach stupid people who don't want to make their lives better, what their political hacks have done to them.. Sorry but even if I showed you, you wont pull your head out of your ass.

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

My Grandma was dead-set against gambling.
Relying on tax cuts is merely speculating on growth.

We have a central bank, we should command economize our way to prosperity.

Forum List

Back