Are You Guys Ready For Your National ID Cards?

And, you are not getting one because it is a fad or trendy. Youd be issued one in order to prove your citizenship and work eligability.

No, you don't understand. I'm not getting one period. Now tell me what my punishment for choosing such an action is going to be...Mr. You are going to.....

No, you don't understand. I'm not getting one period. Now tell me what my punishment for choosing such an action is going to be...Mr. You are going to.....

The same for those who refuse a SS#. I notice you don't address how your fear of a national ID conflicts with your acceptance of a SS# and it's exact same potential for abuse...

Maybe all Ted Kaczynski needed was a good neighbor out in the wilderness.

The same for those who refuse a SS#. I notice you don't address how your fear of a national ID conflicts with your acceptance of a SS# and it's exact same potential for abuse...

lol. Wrong on both counts.

If the REAL ID gets instated (God help us if it does), than I can guarantee you that the punishments for refusing one will not be exactly the same as for someone who refuses a social security card.

And the potential for abuse will not be the same either. Once again Shogun, a social security card and a REAL ID are NOT THE SAME. Therefore, the potential for abuse is NOT THE SAME. And will not be exactly the same.

Man, it's like talking to a brick wall here.

lol. Wrong on both counts.

If the REAL ID gets instated (God help us if it does), than I can guarantee you that the punishments for refusing one will not be exactly the same as for someone who refuses a social security card.

And the potential for abuse will not be the same either. Once again Shogun, a social security card and a REAL ID are NOT THE SAME. Therefore, the potential for abuse is NOT THE SAME. And will not be exactly the same.

Man, it's like talking to a brick wall here.

Would you care to qualify your statements with evidence or anything more than your opinion or should we all just take your word that refusing a national ID would result the black ops crackdown? Are you even aware that a SS# is not forced onto anyone? do you understand that the US gov doesn't string up the Amish until they sign for a number? You just insisted that "the punishments for refusing one will not be exactly the same as for someone who refuses a social security card".. ok, well PROVE it. This is the problem with you alex jones types. This is exactly why I compared you with nutter dogma junkies who are just as adamant about their paranoia regardless of a similar total lack of evidence. If YOU have some example that reasonably conveys a cause for concern then post it. Otherwise, go hide in your unibomber shelter and talk to crickets while the rest of us considers tangible issues like I've been posting this whole time.

NOT the same? prove it. Or, stand there and yell that the sky is falling.

There was an eclipse last night which, im sure, was caused by the missle sent to take out that satellite... you know, MOON control and all. You didn't think all that material from the moon landing looked like tinfoil on accident, did you?

I really don't understand what all the fuss is about regarding a national ID card. Can somebody explain to me exactly what freedoms they believe they enjoy today that will be surrendered with the institution of a national ID card? I just don't see any, so if there are some, I'd really like to be made aware of them.

I really don't understand what all the fuss is about regarding a national ID card. Can somebody explain to me exactly what freedoms they believe they enjoy today that will be surrendered with the institution of a national ID card? I just don't see any, so if there are some, I'd really like to be made aware of them.

thats what IM waiting for. Not some goofy "you wait and see how the gestapo snatches you up" rant but some concrete evidence of ANYTHING worth consideration that is as evident as the rampant ID fraud happening right now.

seriously. use a bubble jet printer, a scanner, 2"x3.5" clean business cards and see how hard it is to copy your own SS Card. Then, ask yourself why we can't have a federal ID that is a little tougher to crack. Say, one that can be run like a debit card and looks like our current drivers lisences AFTER we got tired of all the fake id's from decades past.

Would you care to qualify your statements with evidence or anything more than your opinion or should we all just take your word that refusing a national ID would result the black ops crackdown? Are you even aware that a SS# is not forced onto anyone? do you understand that the US gov doesn't string up the Amish until they sign for a number? You just insisted that "the punishments for refusing one will not be exactly the same as for someone who refuses a social security card".. ok, well PROVE it. This is the problem with you alex jones types. This is exactly why I compared you with nutter dogma junkies who are just as adamant about their paranoia regardless of a similar total lack of evidence. If YOU have some example that reasonably conveys a cause for concern then post it. Otherwise, go hide in your unibomber shelter and talk to crickets while the rest of us considers tangible issues like I've been posting this whole time.

NOT the same? prove it. Or, stand there and yell that the sky is falling.

There was an eclipse last night which, im sure, was caused by the missle sent to take out that satellite... you know, MOON control and all. You didn't think all that material from the moon landing looked like tinfoil on accident, did you?

This entire thread is filled with evidence. For those who read it carefully.

then quote it in bold.

The fact is that you keep backpeddling and tossing our the same paranoid "they are gonna getcha" rant that puts most doomsday nutters in a sandwich board.

but, feel free to prove me wrong anytime.

New Topics

Forum List

Back