And I'm too sexy for this song"

Originally posted by nycflasher
"...I'm too sexy for my cat too sexy for my cat
Poor pussy poor pussy cat
I'm too sexy for my love too sexy for my love
Love's going to leave me

And I'm too sexy for this song"

:gay:

Am i good looking? Dont know, dont care. Now excuse me im going to go do my daily run and work out.

Originally posted by Dan
Screw it, I don't have to look at me, why should I care?;)

:D

I had a friend in high school who said that when told he had a booger hanging out of his nose or food on his face.

On a side note, I hated that Kelly Lebrock(sp?) commercial: "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful..."

I thought that was rather...um... presumptuous.

Originally posted by nycflasher
:D

I had a friend in high school who said that when told he had a booger hanging out of his nose or food on his face.

On a side note, I hated that Kelly Lebrock(sp?) commercial: "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful..."

I thought that was rather...um... presumptuous.

I never hate people for being beautiful. Maybe for being arrogant stuck up snobs but not for being beautiful.

Originally posted by Avatar4321
I never hate people for being beautiful. Maybe for being arrogant stuck up snobs but not for being beautiful.
:D Exactly, that commercial was so stupid.

Originally posted by OCA
I'm handsome i've been told by many good looking milf's(mediterranean swarthiness), I don't put much stock in the opinions of young girls as I don't think they know there ass from a hole in the ground yet because I see hottie college girls with guys whose pantwaists are down around their ankles and they've got about a dozen piercings and a 1/2 dozen bad tattoos.

I've got a couple flaws in my appearance but once in the sack the ladies usually forget all about them:D

Dont forget about your modesty!!

Its all about attitude.

I have lots of it....but am not cocky...I stand on that fine line where ever it is.

Most people mistake me for someone much much younger - and I always lie about my age because I found being honest, no one really believes me.

Am I modest? Hell no.

Originally posted by Dan
Prolly not. Not exceptionally or anything, I mean. But I don't care. Screw it, I don't have to look at me, why should I care?;)

I like that 'I don't have to look at me, why should I care?'

Originally posted by -=d=-
Are you good looking?

Judge for yourself. This is me and my son getting ready to do a job. :D

Gangsters2a.jpg

Originally posted by Pale Rider
Judge for yourself. This is me and my son getting ready to do a job. :D

Gangsters2a.jpg

Don't mess with Pale Rider and Junior.
They will find you and they will kill you.

Remember that skit from Snl? (not with the name palerider though) - we will find you and we will kill you skit???

Forum List

Back