Are you good looking?

whats more, is that Im married to someone that is REALLLY goodlooking.

When we walk down the street, people take notice, damnit.

haha!

:p:

yes you are - Ive seen your picture. And your wife is drop dead beautiful! Your daughter is gorgeous and your son is so damned cute that I could hurt him from pinching those cheeks! But I wont. I'll be nice....DK makes me be nice sometimes, yknow

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
yes you are - Ive seen your picture. And your wife is drop dead beautiful! Your daughter is gorgeous and your son is so damned cute that I could hurt him from pinching those cheeks! But I wont. I'll be nice....DK makes me be nice sometimes, yknow
really?

hurm...I bet I have only met one person in life who is 'drop-dead' beautiful - I doubt my wife would even claim to be 'hot'. We both consider ourselves pretty average; plenty of visual flaws to go around. Thanks for the compliments though.

I started this because of a comment made by Big D "saying black can be beautiful is like saying farts smell nice". I just suspect that he's an ugly white man. In fact, I can't remember EVER meeting/seeing ANY racist who was or is nice looking. I'd guess I'm much better looking than BigD anyway.

:)

Ask the nice folks of New York they could tell you about me :D :boobies:

hahahahha! I shoulda been there damnit. seems you and I have even more in common :p:

PS: WHy is the jury still out on your son? why isn't your wife drop dead beautiful? They should be a picture of perfection to you. I know my daughter is :p:

Originally posted by Said1
PS: WHy is the jury still out on your son? why isn't your wife drop dead beautiful? They should be a picture of perfection to you. I know my daughter is :p:

Not sure what world you come from - but here in Reality, she and I both know there are better-looking people on the planet. :)

doesn't mean we want to, or will hump them, just means that we aren't naive enough to think there could be no other human alive to whom we wouldn't or couldn't feel attracted.

:D

And the boy? He's got his cute moments, but who's to say whether he'll be Tom Welling or Lyle Lovett.

:) He's getting a nice personality though - If one of my two kids had to be 'odd-looking', I'd MUCH rather it be the Boy; Everyone sees HOT women w/ 'guys with good personalities', but rarely do we see hot guys w/ homely women.

lol! :D

hehe

Originally posted by -=d=-
Not sure what world you come from - but here in Reality, she and I both know there are better-looking people on the planet. :)

doesn't mean we want to, or will hump them, just means that we aren't naive enough to think there could be no other human alive to whom we wouldn't or couldn't feel attracted.

And the boy? He's got his cute moments, but who's to say whether he'll be Tom Welling or Lyle Lovett.

:) He's getting a nice personality though - If one of my two kids had to be 'odd-looking', I'd MUCH rather it be the Boy; Everyone sees HOT women w/ 'guys with good personalities', but rarely do we see hot guys w/ homely women.

hehe

I think you missed the point.

Originally posted by Said1
I think you missed the point.

I think I didn't miss the point. My love for my family doesn't make me blind to their physical appearance, and their physical appearance dictate my love for them.

Just as nobody can 'be' perfect, I don't expect them to look perfect either. Perfect in my eyes? No way. My wife and I recognize our faults, personally and physically. (shrug).

Originally posted by Sandy73
Ask the nice folks of New York they could tell you about me :D :boobies:

Hmmmm......That would imply all New York citizens know.

hehe

Reality? In my reality, beauty comes from within. There is no one more attractive in the world than my three children and grandchildren. There is no one more beautiful in the world that the woman I love. If she weren't, why would I want to spend my life with her?

As for me, the fact that I am thought to be beautiful by someone is a blessing...a BIG blessing.

part of the problem with the world today is the materialistic nature of its inhabitants. Beauty can be found in anything - but not anything can be found to be beautiful.

Originally posted by HGROKIT
Reality? In my reality, beauty comes from within. There is no one more attractive in the world than my three children and grandchildren. There is no one more beautiful in the world that the woman I love. If she weren't, why would I want to spend my life with her?

The question in this thread wasn't "are you beautiful" it was 'Are you good-looking?'.

;)

We are saying similar things here; We aren't judging our love for somebody based on their physical appearence. But if beauty comes from within, and you haven't MET everybody else in the world, how can you say your wife is the most 'beautiful person in the world'? Doesn't that leave open the chance that somebody may in fact, be MORE beautiful to you? I'm not trying to sharp-shoot you here...just asking. I'd be pretty arrogant? Naive? to think my wife could not find another man better looking, or more beautiful than I. As I mentioned, it's a good thing our love isn't based on beauty. :D

[edit] My wife and I have 'decided' to spend our lives together. Not because of percieve beauty - but because of Love. Could be what you are saying, just said a different way.

As for me, the fact that I am thought to be beautiful by someone is a blessing...a BIG blessing.

That's a good thing. I don't feel my wife finds me particularly attractive. Maybe she does? I sure as hell wouldn't want to see me naked. I doubt I'd wish that on ANYONE! lol :D

I don't doubt her love and committment to me, however.

part of the problem with the world today is the materialistic nature of its inhabitants. Beauty can be found in anything - but not anything can be found to be beautiful.

I can't argue that. I just offer the old saying "Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder."

Thanks, that was the point. Many people are way to judgemental with regard to physical appeances.

The question in this thread wasn't "are you beautiful" it was 'Are you good-looking?'.

;)

We are saying similar things here; We aren't judging our love for somebody based on their physical appearence. But if beauty comes from within, and you haven't MET everybody else in the world, how can you say your wife is the most 'beautiful person in the world'? Doesn't that leave open the chance that somebody may in fact, be MORE beautiful to you? I'm not trying to sharp-shoot you here...just asking. I'd be pretty arrogant? Naive? to think my wife could not find another man better looking, or more beautiful than I. As I mentioned, it's a good thing our love isn't based on beauty. :D

[edit] My wife and I have 'decided' to spend our lives together. Not because of percieve beauty - but because of Love. Could be what you are saying, just said a different way.

That's a good thing. I don't feel my wife finds me particularly attractive. Maybe she does? I sure as hell wouldn't want to see me naked. I doubt I'd wish that on ANYONE! lol :D

I don't doubt her love and committment to me, however.

I can't argue that. I just offer the old saying "Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder."

LMAO - ok - change my word "beauty (et al) to good looking and my opinion stays the same.

If in my opinion, the woman I love is the most "good looking" woman in the world, why would I look elsewhere?

beer-holder, now that's funny - they all get better looking around closing time eh?

Forum List

Back