are you gonna see bruno?

are you gonna see bruno?

• Total voters
FUCK yeah! It looks tasteless, shocking, offensive, disturbing, vulgar, and hilarious!

Who, other than Christian Conservatives, Kazahkstanis, Uzbekistanis, Jews and Muslims, didn't think Borat was riotously funny?

Borat, on the other hand, was pretty funny. I have it on DVD. :lol:

No. The Jerky Boys weren't my cup of tea either - I don't find any "humor" that requires lying to and/or entrapping the "victim" to be uproariously funny.

Good to see a familiar face.

Don't associate with me, here, though.

I'm a fargin outcast!

I recently had occasion to invoke your (aguably) most famous post! :clap2:

Good to see a familiar face.

Don't associate with me, here, though.

I'm a fargin outcast!

I recently had occasion to invoke your (aguably) most famous post! :clap2:

Yeah, I saw that. The weird little gray guy sees everything except some pay-per-view selections on DirecTV. But, the PTB here are on a knife's edge about references to ...

[cue ominous music]

THAT OTHER SITE

So further deponent sayeth not.

But I will say darned glad to see ya, Hero of the Cleverly Thrown Verbal Dart!

I saw Borat and quote it almost daily. I never cared for the Bruno character though and probably won't see this one until it is out on DVD.

FUCK yeah! It looks tasteless, shocking, offensive, disturbing, vulgar, and hilarious!

Who, other than Christian Conservatives, Kazahkstanis, Uzbekistanis, Jews and Muslims, didn't think Borat was riotously funny?
I loved Borat and I am for sure going to see Bruno. Love it when it is tasteless and you feel quilty about laughing.:lol:
My favorite part of Borat is when they throw money at the roaches.

Shitty poll

I can't vote no because if i do I'm somehow a homophobe. Maybe I'm not going to see it because I do not think Cohen is funny and I can think of a better way to spend 10 bucks and 2 hours.

Why pay theater prices to see a movie that will be exactly the same whether on the big screen or on one of those 1980's handheld TV's?

People with an IQ over 50.

You bet.

Anybody ever used to listen to the Phil Hendrie Show?

I still listen to Hendrie, he isn't as funny now, he's trying to do serious talk show radio with some of his characters interviewed from time to time. His format and time slot before was perfect for his show, I was a backstage pass member and listened every night....... it was genius. I loved when some arrogant lawyer would call in and try to argue with Ted Bell, he was my favorite character.

I'll see it on DVD... Borat was a bit too much for me... I really like the premise and the ideas, but some of it was a bit too much. I can see how people of Kazakhstan could get very offended...

Was Borat funny? Yes.

But, we can no longer say the pun is the lowest form of humor. Why?

Because Sasha Baron Cohen is now the lowest form of humor.

I just watched it, it had a few chuckles but not many, the only 2 parts that I thought were very hilarious was 1 when he went to the wailing wall in Israel in a modified(gay and stylish) version of the Orthodox/hasidic type dress and the crowd angrily chased him away, and 2 when he walked through fred phelps god hates fags protestors chained to another man while both scantily dressed in gay sex paraphernalia asking for their help in opening the lock on the chain.

Forum List

Back