Are You Going to Watch The Rumble 2012?

So was it a worthy pay per view experience?

Not really, It's all be said before. But it's not like $4.95 is a big loss. There was lots of trouble with people even getting the stream. The company sucked. I got lucky and jogged over to facebook to see what was up and a guy just happened to post a "secure link" whatever the hell that is. I clicked on it and was able to access. I bet there's going to be some butt hurt over the thousands who were unable to access it. I think they underestimated the response.

I didn't really hear about it until the day before. I had a fairly good video stream but I would bet people were pissed if it was screwing up for them.

I really liked them and the debate. It started out slow but picked up the pace pretty quickly. They're both smart men and have the courage of their convictions.

You can find a 10 minute or so video on Youtube. Search Rumble 2012.

The funniest part was Stewart on his rising platform. :lol:

Yes. :D He looked so short when he walked over to Bill. That was funny.

And ED HIll was nutz to let them put that microphone in her cleavage.

Those two were acting like she wasn't even there but when the camera focused on her, that's right where your eye went. I was wishing they weren't going to have a moderator. They really didn't but they shouldn't even have attempted it.

Stewart was on top of his game for this, that much is true.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZpGyzCfwdg]FULL The Rumble 2012 Bill O'Reilly vs Jon Stewart DEBATE Presidential Parody Spoof Comedy - YouTube[/ame]

Act quick!

Forum List

Back