Are You Going to Watch The Rumble 2012?

What Exactly Am I Buying?

Bill O'Reilly. Jon Stewart. 2 podiums. 1 Air-Conditioned Auditorium. "O'Reilly v Stewart 2012: The Rumble in the Air-Conditioned Auditorium" will be streamed live, Saturday, October 6th at 8pm ET from Lisner Auditorium at The George Washington University. O'Reilly and Stewart will take an entertaining and comedic approach to today's pressing political issues in an attempt to find the best direction for America. "The Rumble 2012" will surely be a must-see event!

"The Rumble 2012" is available to purchase exclusively for $4.95 right here. One purchase allows you to stream up to three times, including the live stream on October 6th at 8pm ET, and on-demand thereafter (for a limited time). Each purchase also includes a downloadable audio mp3 file or downloadable high-definition video file which will be available at a later date.

You can watch it on your computer, iPad, iPhone, Android based tablets, Android-based phones, and other mobile devices. You can even watch it on your TV from a dedicated channel on Roku (purchase the event here first and then access the channel on Roku), through AirPlay from an iOS device to an Apple TV, through HDMI from a supported device, or through the web browser on a Boxee Box, Google TV, or Logitech Revue. View more information about watching the debate on a TV here.

We kindly ask that you do not redistribute or share "The Rumble 2012." Stream it live, watch it again later and when the download is available - it's yours to keep forever! Burn it to a DVD, archive it in your library - store it in any medium you wish! Remember, one-half of the net profits from "The Rumble 2012" will be donated by O'Reilly and Stewart to a number of charitable causes.

I am not stupid enough to pay money to watch a liberal comedian and a rightwing blowhard spout off. I can see that for free.

I am not stupid enough to pay money to watch a liberal comedian and a rightwing blowhard spout off. I can see that for free.

Oh comon, you're way stupid enough for a lot of things.

Jeezus, cheapskates.

Anyone else get this yet? Comom, we want to have people to talk about it with.

I bought it. Can't wait. And 1/2 to charity is better than Zero.

They are both multi millionaires. 90% should have gone to charity.

I will pirate it later. Fuck both of them

You're beginning to sound like a liberal, fuck the rich, I want it for free. I'll even steal it.. :D

Yikes. It's not the cost its the point. Besides I have to work today and don't feel like listening to them two when I get home.

Hope you two enjoy it though.

Oh comon, you're way stupid enough for a lot of things.

Jeezus, cheapskates.

I bought it. Can't wait. And 1/2 to charity is better than Zero.

I think it'll bring a little joy and levity into our lives. :) They both can get mean though.

They sounded exactly like the people here at USMB. Same arguements. Tell Jon we cannot afford single payer because only 50% of us pay federal income taxes.

So was it a worthy pay per view experience?

Not really, It's all be said before. But it's not like $4.95 is a big loss. There was lots of trouble with people even getting the stream. The company sucked. I got lucky and jogged over to facebook to see what was up and a guy just happened to post a "secure link" whatever the hell that is. I clicked on it and was able to access. I bet there's going to be some butt hurt over the thousands who were unable to access it. I think they underestimated the response.

I really liked them and the debate. It started out slow but picked up the pace pretty quickly. They're both smart men and have the courage of their convictions.

You can find a 10 minute or so video on Youtube. Search Rumble 2012.

I really liked them and the debate. It started out slow but picked up the pace pretty quickly. They're both smart men and have the courage of their convictions.

You can find a 10 minute or so video on Youtube. Search Rumble 2012.

The funniest part was Stewart on his rising platform. :lol:

Forum List

Back