Are you going to vote?

ecinicola

Jan 21, 2012
Alot of people talk but then do nothing. If we don't vote then we can't complain what happens in the future.
Do you like having a muslim for a leader? Do you like his giving the muslim brother hood 1.2 million. Do you like the millions he just gave egypt? Is it more important he help foreigners amd muslims then to us americans. Do you like his atrocious obamacare that will ruin all our lives.
How on earth could anyone with half a brain vote again for obama. He has done nothing for you or any of us. Why would anyone vote for him just boggles my mind. Is it because they are democrats and mentally controlled by their party, or do they honest think in their minds that obama is helping them and this country.
Obama is not helping anyone except his muslim friends and crooks, and he could care less about you, me or anyone else.
God help us all if the people don't wake up and vote this mad man outta office. Now obama is appointing people to count the votes.....duh...and the election will be crooked as heck. This man has got to go.

dougar.....then I take it you don't vote. good heavens
Gore won. Kerry won. Ever see them give a pResidential speech ? Your kuntree has been taken over.
Your vote is a waste of time. NO. I don't think Gore or Kerry would have done anything at all different to disrupt the status quo.
Go back to bed.

I plan on voting, multiple times, for the Mooslim Comme Obama. You should plan on moving out of the country before you are evicted. Hate is a terrible thing to waste.

I heard that instead of coloring eggs for Easter, that Obama simply tears the heads off little chicks and eats them, while kids watch. Unbelievable, isn't it?

Alot of people talk but then do nothing. If we don't vote then we can't complain what happens in the future.
Do you like having a muslim for a leader? Do you like his giving the muslim brother hood 1.2 million. Do you like the millions he just gave egypt? Is it more important he help foreigners amd muslims then to us americans. Do you like his atrocious obamacare that will ruin all our lives.
How on earth could anyone with half a brain vote again for obama. He has done nothing for you or any of us. Why would anyone vote for him just boggles my mind. Is it because they are democrats and mentally controlled by their party, or do they honest think in their minds that obama is helping them and this country.
Obama is not helping anyone except his muslim friends and crooks, and he could care less about you, me or anyone else.
God help us all if the people don't wake up and vote this mad man outta office. Now obama is appointing people to count the votes.....duh...and the election will be crooked as heck. This man has got to go.

OK. That does it. Who are you? Which liberal has a gun to your head making you post a compilation of all the dumb-assed things that real nutters say here every day?

Which liberal has a gun to your head making you post a compilation of all the dumb-assed things that real nutters say here every day?

I don't think it is a liberal. I think he has put the gun to his own head. He seems cornfused. And scared. Maybe he is a Christian suicide shooter.

Vote for what?

We have no real choice in this country. All we have to pick from is 2 less than mediocre candidates presented by corrupt political party machines.

When one looks closely it's easy to see that despite all the rhetoric that there are no real differences between the parties.

So if by voting you mean picking the corrupt, lying two faced moron that makes you want to lose you lunch just a little less than the other corrupt lying two faced moron I think I'll pass.

I refuse to compromise my principles by voting for the better of two shitty candidates.

Last edited:
Whoa is me. The liberals have a pretty good guy in charge and my nutter friends chose this tool Romney! I will just bitch and moan about how BOTH parties suck and don't know how to run things so I can at least say I didn't vote vote the loser. Poor, poor me. But wait! I am really fucking filthy rich. It seems that somehow, these two parties have been able to run shit at least good enough to help make my bank account HUGE! D'oh!

Ah well, I will have to vote a straight Dem ticket again. Seems the state GOP still hasn't learned to put real candidates up for high office, people like Hatfield and McCall, like they used to. Still putting up right wingnut fruitloops instead of real choices. And the national stance of the GOP, no working man in his right mind would vote for the platform they are running on. More for the wealthy and fuck everyone else.

Whoa is me. The liberals have a pretty good guy in charge and my nutter friends chose this tool Romney! I will just bitch and moan about how BOTH parties suck and don't know how to run things so I can at least say I didn't vote vote the loser. Poor, poor me. But wait! I am really fucking filthy rich. It seems that somehow, these two parties have been able to run shit at least good enough to help make my bank account HUGE! D'oh!

Last time I checked I haven't gotten anything from the government that made my business more profitable. All I get from government are tax bills

And I don't consider myself to be rich but If i was able to keep the 15% of my lifetime income that the government steals from me to fund their off the books slush fund that you sheep call social security I'd be worth a couple million more and already be retired.

And really if you think there's a difference between parties then you obviously haven't noticed that no matter who is in power government is unceasingly getting more expensive and more intrusive then it's about time you were led to slaughter like the good little sheep you are. It is Easter after all and I love roast lamb for dinner.

Last edited:
Ah well, I will have to vote a straight Dem ticket again. Seems the state GOP still hasn't learned to put real candidates up for high office, people like Hatfield and McCall, like they used to. Still putting up right wingnut fruitloops instead of real choices. And the national stance of the GOP, no working man in his right mind would vote for the platform they are running on. More for the wealthy and fuck everyone else.

Nothing illustrates the ovine mentality than voting the party line.

And not vote to evict the Commie, Obama? Are you nuts? The man promulgating Race War in order to gain re election, the man promulgating gender war in order to gain re election, the man promulgating Class War in order to gain re election. The man is promulgating so much hatred in so many places, should he gain re election, Americans will be so busy killing each other, he'll be the only winner.
Al and Jessee, Van and Stevie should examine what happens to the little people, the innocent, in a Race War before they go prancing out orchestrating one to help their Obamessiah.

Last time I checked I haven't gotten anything from the government that made my business more profitable. All I get from government are tax bills

And I don't consider myself to be rich but If i was able to keep the 15% of my lifetime income that the government steals from me to fund their off the books slush fund that you sheep call social security I'd be worth a couple million more and already be retired.

And really if you think there's a difference between parties then you obviously haven't noticed that no matter who is in power government is unceasingly getting more expensive and more intrusive then it's about time you were led to slaughter like the good little sheep you are. It is Easter after all and I love roast lamb for dinner.

Ah..so you run a business overseas..

Nice to know.

And really if you think then you obviously haven't noticed that no matter who is in power government is unceasingly getting more expensive and more intrusive then it's about time you were led to slaughter like the good little sheep you are. It is Easter after all and I love roast lamb for dinner.

Oh.....you bastion of personal responsibility you! Rugged, self-made man! Think you don't benefit AT ALL from the fact that Americans pay taxes. Man...you are special. You are so great....I bet you don't even need customers to make your business a success!

We are in this together, bro. Join the team.

And.......what part of your tiny brain told you that last line was funny?

I Vote. But it won't be for the 3 assholes who are in the lead. It will be for Ron Paul or the Libertarian Party. Obama signed the NDAA & Romney & Santorum said they would have also signed it. You have to be an idiot to vote for those 3 tyrants.

Forum List

Back