Are you going to hell test..

I wonder how many people lied about the results? lol

I also wonder how many people didn't answer honestly?

Said1 said:
178 hhhmmmm my bad! :dev2: :dev1: Can't say I've ever licked and eyeball though!

Yeah what was with that question? Is their some kinda hidden discription I don't know about? :dunno:

Sandy73 said:
Yeah what was with that question? Is their some kinda hidden discription I don't know about? :dunno:

Maybe it was a men only quiz. I mean how many women would ply a man with booze in oder to get favors/sex? ;) :boobies:

Said1 said:
Maybe it was a men only quiz. I mean how many women would ply a man with booze in oder to get favors/sex? ;) :boobies:

Ummmm well I amswered yes to that question ! :dunno:

Btw I never got into a barroom brawl ...

Sandy73 said:
Ummmm well I amswered yes to that question ! :dunno:

Most of the men I know are able to get drunk without my help. ;)

Btw I never got into a barroom brawl ...

I hit someone with a chair while they were pounding the shit out of my ex. :dunno: Technically, I don't think that qualifies as a real "brawl", but it was in a bar. :D

I wished someone would have kicked my Ex's ass ! :happy2:
I would have bought him a drink ! hehehe :alco: :banana:

Sandy73 said:
I wished someone would have kicked my Ex's ass ! :happy2:
I would have bought him a drink ! hehehe :alco: :banana:

That was ages ago, I think I was around 22-23, when I stood by my man - even though he started most, if not all fights. Anyway, I would probably be buying rounds if someone knocked him around today, I may put an ad in the paper hehe. :banana2:

Greetings all. I'm 156 :whip:
Either I'm a very very bad girl or a very very good one-it's all perspective,right?
And what the heck was that eyeball thing? Just to see if we were paying attention?

fembot said:
Either I'm a very very bad girl or a very very good one-it's all perspective,right?
And what the heck was that eyeball thing? Just to see if we were paying attention?

Welcome! Should be fun to have another "Eeeevvviiill Canadian" around! :dev1: :mm:

fembot said:
Welcome fembot!!!! hahaha, glad to see another EVIL one on here! love it! :dev2:

I wondered about the eyeball things myself, I just don't get who the hell would want to lick an eyeball, I think that's just nasty.

janeeng said:
Welcome fembot!!!! hahaha, glad to see another EVIL one on here! love it! :dev2:

I wondered about the eyeball things myself, I just don't get who the hell would want to lick an eyeball, I think that's just nasty.

Nasty indeed! I did a little "research " on the topic, and it appears to be exactly as it sounds - the sucking of eyeballs. Some people are really turned on by doing this, or having it done to them!!! :wtf: :cuckoo: :alco:

Forum List

Back