Are You Going To Have A Boy Or An Abortion

Dummmbell you loathsome senile fuckwit scumbag dishonest stupid motherfucker, eat shit.

Ok. Moving on.

Your posts are all pretty fucking stupid.

I'm sure you were just the loveliest little bouncing baby abortion.

I started to say eat rat shit but you are into that all the time. Let's try some watersports.............eat duck shit.

Wouldn't if I could. Besides, you ate it all, you cock-sucking senile shit for brain motherfucker.

Why are all your posts so fucking stupid?

Did your brain die during the process of aborting you?
It's very simple to see who is brain dead. Try looking at the ass hole who doesn't address the first point in a debate and as soon as they reali e they are in over their head they have a few volumes of gutter trash they can throw at the one who made the legitimate post.

And now a word from our sponsor.

sexed.jpg

This time the Republicans have stepped over the line. When are they going to understand that what a woman decides to do with her own body and for any reason the decision can be made between her and the doctor. This has been the law for about forty years.

Sorry but when you say it's OK to have an abortion because the baby is the wrong sex, how is that not stepping over the line? I am all for a woman's right to choose, but don't abort just because the baby is the wrong sex. It's just disgusting.

It may be disgusting, but under the law, the reason for an abortion are irrelevant.

A woman simply has the right to choose.

And this example shows us how wrong it is to allow people to choose killing.

If i chose to kill someone for being a woman, I'd go to jail for murder and you'd be claiming I have genocidal tendencies. And you know what? You'd be right.

How is targeting them in the womb any different? Seriously? How is it morally different in any way?

Can we at least agree that aborting because of the sex of the baby is just wrong?

As opposed to?

When we are talking about cultures where that actually does happen, such as India or China, where they have 1) Government policies limiting how many babies one can have and 2) women do not have the earning power of men, such a decision is not frivilous.

It's a matter of survival.

In that culture, I would have more sympathy for the woman who had an abortion so they'd have someone to take care of them in their old age than I would for the woman in this culture who had an abortion because he scheme to get her boyfriend to marry her by forgetting to take her birth control pills backfired.

Incidently, the latter is not a hypothetical. I knew a girl in the 1990's who did exactly that. Her boyfriend was not making good on his promise to marry her, so she got pregnant. She had an abortion, they broke up, got back together and it happened again. (Why she thought it would work the second time when it didn't work the first is beyond me.)

I would like to see there be less abortions, but as a practical matter, you can't legislate morality, you can only encourage it. Encouraging gender equality, sex education and economic fairness will lessen abortion.

Take a country like the Philippines, where abortion is illegal, but there are 500,000 abortions performed in a population of 90 million. (Almost as many per capita as the US.)

Meanwhile, you have a country like France, where abortion is legal and paid for by the government, but they ony have half as many abortions as Americans per capita.

Can we at least agree that aborting because of the sex of the baby is just wrong?

As opposed to?

When we are talking about cultures where that actually does happen, such as India or China, where they have 1) Government policies limiting how many babies one can have and 2) women do not have the earning power of men, such a decision is not frivilous.

It's a matter of survival.

In that culture, I would have more sympathy for the woman who had an abortion so they'd have someone to take care of them in their old age than I would for the woman in this culture who had an abortion because he scheme to get her boyfriend to marry her by forgetting to take her birth control pills backfired.

Incidently, the latter is not a hypothetical. I knew a girl in the 1990's who did exactly that. Her boyfriend was not making good on his promise to marry her, so she got pregnant. She had an abortion, they broke up, got back together and it happened again. (Why she thought it would work the second time when it didn't work the first is beyond me.)

I would like to see there be less abortions, but as a practical matter, you can't legislate morality, you can only encourage it. Encouraging gender equality, sex education and economic fairness will lessen abortion.

Take a country like the Philippines, where abortion is illegal, but there are 500,000 abortions performed in a population of 90 million. (Almost as many per capita as the US.)

Meanwhile, you have a country like France, where abortion is legal and paid for by the government, but they ony have half as many abortions as Americans per capita.

In China, as I have stated in earlier posts, this is becoming less and less true. The government is actually looking for people to have more kids now, and even, in some cases, paying people to keep their female babies. So your point about China is about moot at this point.

I'm not saying it isn't a problem there anymore. But It is not a current problem like it was in the past. If anything, the reason there are not as many babies in China, is because young couples are deciding not to have kids at all.

Also, I was saying in the US, yes or no, do you agree that aborting a baby because of it's sex is wrong?

In China, as I have stated in earlier posts, this is becoming less and less true. The government is actually looking for people to have more kids now, and even, in some cases, paying people to keep their female babies. So your point about China is about moot at this point.

I'm not saying it isn't a problem there anymore. But It is not a current problem like it was in the past. If anything, the reason there are not as many babies in China, is because young couples are deciding not to have kids at all.

Also, I was saying in the US, yes or no, do you agree that aborting a baby because of it's sex is wrong?

China is changing because they are starting to realize what a demagraphic disaster "one Child" has been for them, particularly as the population is aging.

I would put the morality of an abortion on a sliding scale.

At the top, the most morally okay reason is because there is a serious health issue.

I'd put sex selection towards the bottom. That's a terrible reason to have an abortion, mostly because you have to wait so long to be sure. I see a second trimester abortion to be worse than a first trimester one.

I don't think there are many "good" reasons to have an abortion. I just don't think the government needs to be regulating it, and I think the best thing to do is change attitudes and behaviors rather than laws...

Forum List

Back