are you going to execute your non-virgin wife?

tumblr_kvqo8b6iZh1qzo96eo1_500.jpg

i say the Christians should start pushing for enforcing this law

I love reading the silly parables from the world's best-selling work of fiction.

Not the best selling since Sarah's book came out.

I heard that churches were enlarging the songbook holders on the backs of pews so they could fit Sarah's book in there.

The 10 commandments was and is much more extensive that the placards your may see.
There are 613 laws of which the Commandments are ten. Christians pick the laws they like, make up a few of their own laws with no scriptural basis, and insist that the laws they dislike are "no longer in effect." The laws of the Torah and the Tanakh (not to mention the Talmud) are either all applicable or entirely null and void. Which is it?

They are what Jesus delivered all of us from with his sacrifice. Jesus became the law.Humans are not capable of keeping the entire text of the "law"
I have no use for esoteric interpretations and similar nonsense in a discussion about a religion's core tenets. Mosaic law is either still in effect, meaning that your religion is barbaric, or it is not, meaning that you believe God is imperfect.

If we as Christians keep one letter of the "law", we must keep them all. When we do that we make the sacrifice of our Messiah of no effect
By extension of your logic, Christians should be committing acts of murder and thievery lest they accidentally follow the law and render the "sacrifice of our Messiah" useless.

What if Jesus had never been born or died on that Cross?
Jesus did not die on the cross. God is not Jesus or any other man. God is one, and he begets not, nor was he begotten.

Fucking idiot. Christians don't live by the laws of the OLD TESTAMENT. Christianity began after the death and ressurection of Jesus Christ. Check out the New Testament.

are you seriously saying that christian churches don't follow teachings from the old testament? :cuckoo:

That is correct. Its even worse than that but you just will not be able to deal.
There are no "christians" they are all Jews, Unless they are sun worshiping idolaters

If Christans don't follow the teachings of the Old Testament, why do priests and preachers read from the Old Testament from the pulpit?

are you seriously saying that christian churches don't follow teachings from the old testament? :cuckoo:

That is correct. Its even worse than that but you just will not be able to deal.
There are no "christians" they are all Jews, Unless they are sun worshiping idolaters

If Christans don't follow the teachings of the Old Testament, why do priests and preachers read from the Old Testament from the pulpit?

That is apparently just the political commentary segment of the sermon.

Nightly. Why are you worried about what I do in the privacy of my own home libtard?:eusa_eh:

liberal? no way, this is the realm of christians who want to force their morals on everyone else. I just want some consistency from them

Here's a novel approach. How about you mind your business and let Christians mind theirs? If you aren't a Christian then what we do or do not believe is none of your damned business. See how that works? We won't tell you what to do, how to think or how to act and you do likewise.

Not all liberals are dumb as dirt but it does seems to be that all the dumb as dirt are liberal.

if i had a virgin wife, i'd be doing it wrong. or not at all. so no, for the time being i won't execute my non-virgin wife. at least not because of Deuteronomy.

Christians don't care about rules.. They only care about the ones they agree with.. They have been cherry picking the bible for centuries.. None of them actually know what the bible says or means.. They have their own intereptation which they then try to apply to everyone around them..

The 10 commandments in the OT are null and void..

Matthew 19:16-19 (American Standard Version)

16 And behold, one came to him and said, Teacher, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?
17 And he said unto him, Why askest thou me concerning that which is good? One there is who is good: but if thou wouldest enter into life, keep the commandments.
18 He saith unto him, Which? And Jesus said, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,
19 Honor thy father and mother; and, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.

There is the new one given to us by Christ..

There are a ton of laws that christians ignore..

Don't wear clothes made of more than one fabric (Leviticus 19:19)
Don't cut your hair nor shave. (Leviticus 19:27)
Any person who curseth his mother or father, must be killed. (Leviticus 20:9) Have you ever done that?
If a man cheats on his wife, or vise versa, both the man and the woman must die. (Leviticus 20:10).
Kill anyone with a different religion. (Deuteronomy 17:2-7) Hmmmm... That is not good!! But it does explain alot..

There are just a few.. Since most marriages in this nation are christian.. And most marriages end due to infedility.. It is safe to say that someone is cheating.. That would certianly take care of the republican issue.. Seems there is some things they just can say no to..

Last edited:
Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.

hmmm
Islamic neighbors too I would assume.

Or even demoncrats?

You Christians better be loving me unless you want to burn in the eternal fires of hell.

Last edited:

Nightly. Why are you worried about what I do in the privacy of my own home libtard?:eusa_eh:

liberal? no way, this is the realm of christians who want to force their morals on everyone else. I just want some consistency from them

Can you tell me how christian morals are being forced on 'everyone else' exactly?

Forum List

Back