are you going to execute your non-virgin wife?

blu

Sep 21, 2009
tumblr_kvqo8b6iZh1qzo96eo1_500.jpg

i say the Christians should start pushing for enforcing this law

the selective choosing of verses to enforce by Christians in order to spread hate and bigotry. I personally want to see all of Leviticus enforced

the selective choosing of verses to enforce by Christians in order to spread hate and bigotry. I personally want to see all of Leviticus enforced

OK.

What are those people protesting?

Fucking idiot. Christians don't live by the laws of the OLD TESTAMENT. Christianity began after the death and ressurection of Jesus Christ. Check out the New Testament.

Fucking idiot. Christians don't live by the laws of the OLD TESTAMENT. Christianity began after the death and ressurection of Jesus Christ. Check out the New Testament.

The Ten Commandments are null and void, then?

It is sad to see "fools" trot out there ignorance,'The OT genesis story to make scripture seem idiotic, and of course fail to understand the NEW testament covenant, Not understanding the law never saved anyone.
It is a sad thing that people can be so deliberately ignorant merely, for the purpose of politics.

aren't the anti gay scriptures in the old testament?

You fulfill this you fulfill the 10 commands in spirit.

Mark 12:28-31 (New International Version)

The Greatest Commandment

28One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus had given them a good answer, he asked him, "Of all the commandments, which is the most important?"
29"The most important one," answered Jesus, "is this: 'Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one.[a] 30Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.' 31The second is this: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'[c]There is no commandment greater than these."

are you seriously saying that christian churches don't follow teachings from the old testament? :cuckoo:

are you seriously saying that christian churches don't follow teachings from the old testament? :cuckoo:

That is correct. Its even worse than that but you just will not be able to deal.
There are no "christians" they are all Jews, Unless they are sun worshiping idolaters

Last edited:

The Greatest Commandment

28One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus had given them a good answer, he asked him, "Of all the commandments, which is the most important?"
29"The most important one," answered Jesus, "is this: 'Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one.[a] 30Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.' 31The second is this: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'[c]There is no commandment greater than these."

I wonder what this commandment involves? Let's look elsewhere in the Bible to get an idea of what one does who loves God with "all his heart and soul":

If a prophet, or one who foretells by dreams, appears among you and announces to you a miraculous sign or wonder, and if the sign or wonder of which he has spoken takes place, and he says, "Let us follow other gods" (gods you have not known) "and let us worship them," you must not listen to the words of that prophet or dreamer. The LORD your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and with all your soul. It is the LORD your God you must follow, and him you must revere. Keep his commands and obey him; serve him and hold fast to him. That prophet or dreamer must be put to death, because he preached rebellion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt and redeemed you from the land of slavery; he has tried to turn you from the way the LORD your God commanded you to follow. You must purge the evil from among you. - Deut. 13:1-5​

According to the Bible, Loving God with "heart" and "soul" involves slaying those who spread unbelief. Those who love God must also slay unbelieving family members according to the same passage:

If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, "Let us go and worship other gods", do not yield to him or listen to him. Show him no pity. Do not spare him or shield him. You must certainly put him to death. Your hand must be the first in putting him to death, and then the hands of all the people. Stone him to death, because he tried to turn you away from the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again. - Deut. 13:6-11​

The passage gets better. Is genocide truly proper conduct for one who loves God with all his heart and soul?:

If you hear it said about one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you to live in that wicked men have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, "Let us go and worship other gods", then you must inquire, probe and investigate it thoroughly. And if it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done among you, you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. Destroy it completely, both its people and its livestock. Gather all the plunder of the town into the middle of the public square and completely burn the town and all its plunder as a whole burnt offering to the LORD your God. It is to remain a ruin forever, never to be rebuilt. - Deut. 13:12-16​

It's fortunate that the Bible elaborates on what is meant when we're told to "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul." We're not only supposed to kill those who spread unbelief, we're supposed to slay our family members who confess to unbelief in private and slaughter entire towns in which unbelievers preach.

The Greatest Commandment

I wonder what this commandment involves? Let's look elsewhere in the Bible to get an idea of what one does who loves God with "all his heart and soul":

If a prophet, or one who foretells by dreams, appears among you and announces to you a miraculous sign or wonder, and if the sign or wonder of which he has spoken takes place, and he says, "Let us follow other gods" (gods you have not known) "and let us worship them," you must not listen to the words of that prophet or dreamer. The LORD your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and with all your soul. It is the LORD your God you must follow, and him you must revere. Keep his commands and obey him; serve him and hold fast to him. That prophet or dreamer must be put to death, because he preached rebellion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt and redeemed you from the land of slavery; he has tried to turn you from the way the LORD your God commanded you to follow. You must purge the evil from among you. - Deut. 13:1-5​

According to the Bible, Loving God with "heart" and "soul" involves slaying those who spread unbelief. Those who love God must also slay unbelieving family members according to the same passage:

If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, "Let us go and worship other gods", do not yield to him or listen to him. Show him no pity. Do not spare him or shield him. You must certainly put him to death. Your hand must be the first in putting him to death, and then the hands of all the people. Stone him to death, because he tried to turn you away from the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again. - Deut. 13:6-11​

The passage gets better. Is genocide truly proper conduct for one who loves God with all his heart and soul?:

If you hear it said about one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you to live in that wicked men have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, "Let us go and worship other gods", then you must inquire, probe and investigate it thoroughly. And if it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done among you, you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. Destroy it completely, both its people and its livestock. Gather all the plunder of the town into the middle of the public square and completely burn the town and all its plunder as a whole burnt offering to the LORD your God. It is to remain a ruin forever, never to be rebuilt. - Deut. 13:12-16​

It's fortunate that the Bible elaborates on what is meant when we're told to "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul." We're not only supposed to kill those who spread unbelief, we're supposed to slay our family members who confess to unbelief in private and slaughter entire towns in which unbelievers preach.

If only you were so ignorant of Islam you might be a real believer .

The Greatest Commandment

If only you were so ignorant of Islam you might be a real believer .

I may be many things, sir, but ignorant is not one of them. I must admit that I derive immense pleasure from doing the same thing to your scripture that you pitifully attempt to do to mine. Am I more devoted to my religion than you are to yours? :lol:

Nightly. Why are you worried about what I do in the privacy of my own home libtard?:eusa_eh:

liberal? no way, this is the realm of christians who want to force their morals on everyone else. I just want some consistency from them

Nightly. Why are you worried about what I do in the privacy of my own home libtard?:eusa_eh:

liberal? no way, this is the realm of christians who want to force their morals on everyone else. I just want some consistency from them

youre assuming the christians you're referring to didn't marry virgins.

Forum List

Back