Are you going to boycott Whole Foods Market?

xsited1

Agent P
Sep 15, 2008
Little Rock, AR
Assuming you have one in your town to boycott.

Joshua has been taking the bus to his local Whole Foods in New York City every five days for the past two years. This week, he said he'll go elsewhere to fulfill his fresh vegetable and organic produce needs.

Customers are threatening to boycott Whole Foods stores after the company's CEO, John Mackey, wrote an op-ed discussing his ideas for health care reform.

"I will never shop there again," vowed Joshua, a 45-year-old blogger, who asked that his last name not be published.

Like many of his fellow health food fanatics, Joshua said he will no longer patronize the store after learning about Whole Foods Market Inc.'s CEO John Mackey's views on health care reform, which were made public this week in an op-ed piece he wrote for The Wall Street Journal.

Obama Health Care Reform Riles Up Whole Foods CEO John Mackey - ABC News

John Mackey: The Whole Foods Alternative to ObamaCare - WSJ.com

lIKE MANY OF HIS FELLOW HEALTH FOOD FANATICS?

I don't subscribe to health food faddism, but the author rather tipped his hand there, didn't he?

Must one be fanatic to eat natural foods?

I think not.

lIKE MANY OF HIS FELLOW HEALTH FOOD FANATICS?

I don't subscribe to health food faddism, but the author rather tipped his hand there, didn't he?

Must one be fanatic to eat natural foods?

I think not.

No, but have you seen some of the people that patronize Whole Foods Market? Some of them are pretty fanatical. (They also have lots of tattoos. :lol:)

going to buy from whole foods more now than in the past since the dirty hippies will have gone

cartmanhippies.jpg

A far more effecive strategy than a boycott is theft.

I hate the the movie and music industry, they have destoryed western civilisation, and so I steal their products in a diobolical and heroic bid to bring them crashing down.

Microsoft too.

Never even stepped foot in one of them before.

However I do like this place:

Home Furnishings, Home Décor and Living Room Furniture at World Market

They carry a lot of imported foods from around the world. Sometimes I get a hankerin' for some good Italian chocolate or cheeses, ya know?

I adore World Market! Their furniture is fantabulous.

I already boycott Whole Foods because they're overpriced and annoyingly pretentious, at least the one up here. And they bought out a store that I actually liked (Wild Oats) and shut it down. Stupid Whole Foods.

Forum List

Back