Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Asexual

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
This is a hot topic of discussion. So lets see what the breakdown is amongst posters.

Anonymous poll, of course.

I don't get being a gay male.
I do understand gay women.

I see nothing wrong with two gals together
along with most other guys.
No one looks at two males being together as being Ok.

I can understand gals being afraid of guys.

I've never really had anal sex
and I know without lube it can't feel
anything as good a a gals pussy or mouth.

So I don't understand sex between two males.
It don't make much sense.

Society probably Oks gay marriage but not gay sex
except for the ladies.

Baltimore Bob

Not even a little bit. Seeing men kiss on TV makes me cringe. Well, except on the movie American Pie...that was just too funny.

I don't get being a gay male.
I do understand gay women.

I see nothing wrong with two gals together
along with most other guys.
No one looks at two males being together as being Ok.

I can understand gals being afraid of guys.

I've never really had anal sex
and I know without lube it can't feel
anything as good a a gals pussy or mouth.

So I don't understand sex between two males.
It don't make much sense.

Society probably Oks gay marriage but not gay sex
except for the ladies.

Baltimore Bob

So, basically you're the stereotypical male with blatant double-standards regarding sex. Shocker. :lol:

Quote: stereotypical male with blatant double-standards regarding sex.

What do you mean that I have a double standard
when most of society has a double standard
when it comes to Gay Sex.

Everyone including women enjoy watching two gals get it on.
Only Gay Guys like to see two guys get it on.

Baltimore Bob

Quote: stereotypical male with blatant double-standards regarding sex.

What do you mean that I have a double standard
when most of society has a double standard
when it comes to Gay Sex.

Only Gay Guys like to see two guys get it on.

Baltimore Bob

Men believe it to be so more than it is so.

The power of positive thinking ... :D

According to the binary thinkers, I am gay. What I really am is non-sexual, I just don't like it. But since so many people are stuck on this "one or the other" line of idiotic thinking, I have to be pigeonholed as gay.

Thanks for not being binary Xotoxi. ;)

According to the binary thinkers, I am gay. What I really am is non-sexual, I just don't like it. But since so many people are stuck on this "one or the other" line of idiotic thinking, I have to be pigeonholed as gay.

You mean you can't get laid?

You mean you can't get laid?

:lol: even if I was the ugliest female on the planet, someone would want me. But no, the problem is the opposite, that's all men want, well straight men, when they meet me or even just pass on the street. Gay men rule, because they don't hit on me and don't call me names when I say no. :eusa_whistle:

:lol: even if I was the ugliest female on the planet, someone would want me. But no, the problem is the opposite, that's all men want, well straight men, when they meet me or even just pass on the street. Gay men rule, because they don't hit on me and don't call me names when I say no. :eusa_whistle:

The just say no campaign was for drugs not sex, KK.

No, that was the "no means no" campaign ...

Here's a shocking discovery for all you straight men (well many of you) ... not everyone enjoys sex and intelligent people don't think about it when talking to another person they just met.

Here's a shocking discovery for all you straight men (well many of you) ... not everyone enjoys sex and intelligent people don't think about it when talking to another person they just met.

Exactly when DO intelligent people talk to soemone about sex ?

You're the first I've heard about.

Baltimore Bob

I don't. Not even if I'm in a threesome with two women.

I'll I feign interest when the two women are getting it on, but that's because I know they're getting turned on being exhibitionists.

If I'm really no longer needed in a threesome, I'd just as soon go see what's in the fridge and watch some TV.

I'm just not a big fan of watching other people having sex.

No........................but I smile a lot...LOL

Old enough to remember when gay meant happy, carefree...

There was a pro golfer named Gay Brewer...

Forum List

Back