Are You Gay?

Are your proud of it?

Do you care if someone calls you queer, fag or fairy?
Stop being so gay

You think I am gay?
no, just bi-curious

like all wemmins

been there, done that.. not nearly as good as expected...

so bisexual can also be added to your long list of qualifications.:eusa_liar:

are you implying I am lying? if so, which part or which statement.?

Are your proud of it?

Yes I'm gay.

Yes I'm proud.

And I know that someone calling me names is on them.

do you have big boobs?
Most gay women don't have big boobs.
Or are you a guy?
My boobs are not what they used to be considering I'm 60. And no, I'm not a guy. Are you hitting on me?

I'm 51 so mine are still pretty decent... :)
Am I hitting on you? No - just toying... (is that the same?)

I could never qualify. I have to have the difference between curtains and drapes, as well as carpet and rug explained to me :eusa_dance:
curtains are machine washable while drapes are dry clean only (there should be a tag)
A carpet tends to be one color and cover the whole floor, while a rug usually has a design and only covers a certain area.

I'm not gay, I used to clean houses

uhm, with large heavy machinery and stuff.

Are your proud of it?

Yes I'm gay.

Yes I'm proud.

do you have big boobs?
Or are you a guy?
Many bulldykes just look flat-chested because they don't wear clothing that lifts, separates and supports their jugs. Sometimes they even wrap elastic bandages around their upper torso to flatten out their breasts, thus making them less conspicuous. It's analogous to a male transvestite tucking back his junk to hide his package.

Are your proud of it?

Yes I'm gay.

Yes I'm proud.

do you have big boobs?
Or are you a guy?
Many bulldykes just look flat-chested because they don't wear clothing that lifts, separates and supports their jugs. Sometimes they even wrap elastic bandages around their upper torso to flatten out their breasts, thus making them less conspicuous. It's analogous to a male transvestite tucking back his junk to hide his package.

Here's my issue with that.

If you are woman, and find women attractive... don't you think you would LIKE big boobs, and feminine looks like MEN do?

I could never qualify. I have to have the difference between curtains and drapes, as well as carpet and rug explained to me :eusa_dance:
curtains are machine washable while drapes are dry clean only (there should be a tag)
A carpet tends to be one color and cover the whole floor, while a rug usually has a design and only covers a certain area.

I'm not gay, I used to clean houses

uhm, with large heavy machinery and stuff.
Apparently my sense of humor was taken seriously:oops:

Are your proud of it?

I am gay, I wouldn't say I am necessarily proud of it. That seems a bit like being proud of having brown hair. Though I'm not ashamed of it either.

No, Idon't care in the least. I have been known to refer to myself as a fag or queer. People don't call me fairy much, I think I might get a good chuckle from that one.

Are your proud of it?

I am gay, I wouldn't say I am necessarily proud of it. That seems a bit like being proud of having brown hair. Though I'm not ashamed of it either.

No, Idon't care in the least. I have been known to refer to myself as a fag or queer. People don't call me fairy much, I think I might get a good chuckle from that one.

From your pic you look pretty young. Maybe because you have grown up in a world where it has become more party of a societal norm, you don't feel as "set apart" or like you said, like it's something to be proud (or ashamed) of....

Are your proud of it?

From your pic you look pretty young. Maybe because you have grown up in a world where it has become more party of a societal norm, you don't feel as "set apart" or like you said, like it's something to be proud (or ashamed) of....
I am older than my picture let's on.That was taken a couple years ago. At first I was shy about it. Before coming out Ithought there may even be something wrong with me.But alas I'm just a gay guy.

Are your proud of it?

I am older than my picture let's on.That was taken a couple years ago. At first I was shy about it. Before coming out Ithought there may even be something wrong with me.But alas I'm just a gay guy.

Very cute, I must admit :)

Are your proud of it?

Very cute, I must admit :)
:oops: Thank you.

Forum List

Back