Are you fucking kidding me?!?! This is what you libs consider sexual harrassment?

Politico exerpt.....

"physical gestures that WERE NOT overtly sexual but that made women who experienced or witnessed them uncomfortable"

Really?!? This is what were coming to as a legit attack in our politics? What a fucking joke!

I know I'm a bit late to this story but I've had a lot of work over the last seven days so I wasn't really up to speed until now.

You all should be embarrassed that this is what your hounding on. If this is sexual harassment then all of us men are criminal scum.

This is a fucking joke and all of those latching on to it are just as much a joke as it is.

DUMB BEYOND BELIEF.

You don't even know what the harrassment was. The wome cannot talk abou it Cain cannot remember.:eusa_hand:

Ravi I know you like to attack and argue with righties like me but I just don't get your agenda here. Your suddenly posting dribble and joining right in with the personal destruction of a man based on what? An unconfirmed attack that isn't backed up with any factual accounts.

You're the guy who said a week ago that Cain has no principles. how is that not a personal attack?
I based my assertions on his "political positions" not some nonsense about his personal life. Can you not see a difference?

I will tell you that stories like these, if found to be baseless, could cause a lot of people to support Cain out of anger and sympathy.

Ravi I know you like to attack and argue with righties like me but I just don't get your agenda here. Your suddenly posting dribble and joining right in with the personal destruction of a man based on what? An unconfirmed attack that isn't backed up with any factual accounts.

You're the guy who said a week ago that Cain has no principles. how is that not a personal attack?
I based my assertions on his "political positions" not some nonsense about his personal life. Can you not see a difference?

I will tell you that stories like these, if found to be baseless, could cause a lot of people to support Cain out of anger and sympathy.

If you support a man of no principles out of spite, then you are unprincipled.

And just to be clear there is a huge difference between thinking someone may be lacking core principles and accusing someone of commiting criminal and immoral behavior.

Stop changing your story. I never said "i" support him now. I simply don't condone this trashing of our politicians. It's hard enough to get honest and well meaning candidates as it is. Keep this shit up and no one in their right mind will want to endure such nonsense. Thus thinning our options to a bunch of people who "dont care". Thanks but no thanks.

SO let me ge this straight.

If you dont feel a candidate is a good candidate for POTUS, you are not allowed to defend him during a debate as it pertains to a personal attack on him?

NYCarbineer....I think I now understand why you are such as hateful person on this forum. If you disagree with anything someone says, they are a piece of trash in your eyes and nver worthy of defending.

I wonder why so many Dems at USMB attack Cain, if they have no reason?

I wonder why so many bloggers and pundits attack Cain if there is no reason?

:eusa_whistle:

Blood in the water, but who leaked the original story? Of course, some people around here are going to crow, but that has nothing to do with why the story came out.

it came out becuase there are thousands of freelance investigative reporters looking for their chance to make it big.

Yep, and the right had no problem with the ones that dressed up as pimps and prostitutes to get a story. What's the problem now? Do stories like that only count when they're about ACORN?!?! :cool:

:confused:

Block mentioned almost in passing that a radio talk show receptionist in Iowa thought Cain's comments were "inappropriate." With no more context than that, audience members did not know whether Block was referring to the Politco story or a new allegation. Only member of the overflow audience shook his head during Block's answer and whispered, "Holy crap."

Cain's Message May Be Up in Smoke - 2012 Decoded

Block is his campaign chief....don't you find his comment curious?

Then he'll be vindicated.

Fact: There was a charge of sexual harassment.
Fact: Presidential candidates deserve to be under the microscope.

Including Obama... who wasn't put under so much as a magnifying glass.

Sure he was....if he wasn't we wouldn't know about his support of a lunatic and racist preacher.

Yup. I mean Ted Kennedy only killed a young woman for God's sake and they hailed him as a hero. And lets not even get into Slick Willy Clinton's pervy ways. This is all just feigned outrage. Liberal/Democrats should actually like Cain much more now. Just more Bullchit in the end.

So if he asked a woman of consenting age to do WHATEVER that's suddenly a problem? Seriously? How many of us would be in jail for flirting? This is fucking stupid.

So now all of a sudden morals don't mean shit to righties. We knew that all along...

Morals didn't mean shit to the fucking (literally speaking) liberals when Bill Clinton raped a woman or when he got his BJs from Monica while keeping heads of state waiting.

Liberals are full of double standards.

This ridiculous regurgitated charge against Cain is on its face a cowardly attack using unsubstantiated claims from the 1990s that did not then amount to anything other than gold digging by a couple of two-bit, would-be whores who likely got pissed off at Cain for rejecting their advances toward him. Al Sharpton would be proud of them and whoever it is that brought this out again.

Can you say "Tawana Brawley"?

Political lies! Liberal bullshit!

Last edited:
If you can drive drunk,kill a young woman,cover it all up,and serve 40yrs. in our U.S. Congress,i think pretty much anything goes for Democrats. I can't see how a Democrat could be outraged over this. I suspect more dishonesty & hypocrisy.

Yup. I mean Ted Kennedy only killed a young woman for God's sake and they hailed him as a hero. And lets not even get into Slick Willy Clinton's pervy ways. This is all just feigned outrage. Liberal/Democrats should actually like Cain much more now. Just more Bullchit in the end.

Why should we like Cain any better? He's a nut ball. Look who's really got the feigned outrage!!! Liberals are getting bashed, when anyone with a brain should realize this had to come from his political "allies".

Sure he was....if he wasn't we wouldn't know about his support of a lunatic and racist preacher.

We sure don't know about that because of the lamestream media. How about his drug use? How about his grades at Harvard? How about his association with a known terrorists? How about his association with a criminal (Rezko?) How about his involvement in selling is former Senate seat?

Oh pul-leeze! What a load of dingos' kidneys!

Who is "they" as in "they hailed him as a hero"?

Forum List

Back