Are you fucking kidding me?!?! This is what you libs consider sexual harrassment?

no one made that ruling....but libs are sure the ones who are making that judegement call.

Why would you blame the libs? This is obviously an inside-the-party deal. There's no reason for Dems to attack Cain, unless he was the nominee. NO, this has the fingerprints of one of the other Reps all over it. Who's thinking Newt? :cool:
I wonder why so many Dems at USMB attack Cain, if they have no reason?

I wonder why so many bloggers and pundits attack Cain if there is no reason?

:eusa_whistle:

But you dont wonder why other Repubs attack each other? :lol:

seriously, some of you guys either are pretending or dont want to believe that Republicans, when in a contest, will try to beat the other guy with whatever he can?

You guys gotta stop thinking that politicians are all great just because they are on your side of the political fence.

It's childish

Why would you blame the libs? This is obviously an inside-the-party deal. There's no reason for Dems to attack Cain, unless he was the nominee. NO, this has the fingerprints of one of the other Reps all over it. Who's thinking Newt? :cool:

But you dont wonder why other Repubs attack each other? :lol:

seriously, some of you guys either are pretending or dont want to believe that Republicans, when in a contest, will try to beat the other guy with whatever he can?

You guys gotta stop thinking that politicians are all great just because they are on your side of the political fence.

It's childish
What a load of straw! :lol:

So:

1. Twenty years ago Cain was inappropriate with female coworkers.
2. Said coworkeres complained.
3. There was an investigation.
4. Cain got slapped on the wrist.
5. Everybody agreed to never speak of this again.
6. Now this is news because he is running for office.

Do I have this correct?

So:

Do I have this correct?
1. No evidence that he was, just innuendo.

3. I haven't read of any slap.

5. Only the complainants, it seems - likely terms to receive settlement monies.

Last edited:
So:

Do I have this correct?

No...

Your number 1 and number 4 are presumptions....

they should be:

1. Tewnty years ago female subordinates claimed he was inappropriate with them
4. Cain and his company settled with them which means the truth was never found out of what really happened, if anything.

no one made that ruling....but libs are sure the ones who are making that judegement call.

Sorry. I dont see it that way. I see this as someone in the media who sees Cain as a threat to Obama who did a little investigative reporting.

Funny...but when the BC situation arose, many on the right said it was the Clinton camp and all on the left said it was the GOP who exposed it.

Why is this any different?

thumbnail.aspx

Herman Cain doesn't understand the meaning of "nein! nein! nein!"

whereas I really laughed at your play on words (not sarcasm...and most definitely something one of the late nighters should use in a monologue)...

There is no indication that he refused to accept the answer "no" if, in fact, he ever even asked.

Sorry. I dont see it that way. I see this as someone in the media who sees Cain as a threat to Obama who did a little investigative reporting.

Funny...but when the BC situation arose, many on the right said it was the Clinton camp and all on the left said it was the GOP who exposed it.

thumbnail.aspx
couldnt answer my question without looking foolish...so you decided to try to make me look foolish.
Expected.

Last edited:

thumbnail.aspx

Yes that sig photo does show how you forge your ideals.

whereas I really laughed at your play on words (not sarcasm...and most definitely something one of the late nighters should use in a monologue)...

There is no indication that he refused to accept the answer "no" if, in fact, he ever even asked.

:lol:

I was thinking it could be Rick Perry's new campaign commercial.

Blood in the water, but who leaked the original story? Of course, some people around here are going to crow, but that has nothing to do with why the story came out.

"Cain verified that one formal sexual harassment complaint had been filed by a female subordinate while he was head of the National Restaurant Association in the 1990s and that the group had paid her an undisclosed financial settlement."

BUSTED!!!!

"It's not the crime. It's the cover-up."

529.gif

:lol:

I was thinking it could be Rick Perry's new campaign commercial.

I would submit it to either the Perry or Romney campaigns......it will be likely the most talked about "slogan" of the primaries.

Blood in the water, but who leaked the original story? Of course, some people around here are going to crow, but that has nothing to do with why the story came out.

it came out becuase there are thousands of freelance investigative reporters looking for their chance to make it big.

:confused:

Block mentioned almost in passing that a radio talk show receptionist in Iowa thought Cain's comments were "inappropriate." With no more context than that, audience members did not know whether Block was referring to the Politco story or a new allegation. Only member of the overflow audience shook his head during Block's answer and whispered, "Holy crap."

Cain's Message May Be Up in Smoke - 2012 Decoded

Comon now. Merely paying a settlement isn't proof that any wrongdoing was committed.

Remember the Paula Jones case? Clinton ultimately paid a settlement,

but did you ever hear anyone on the Right claim that was proof he was guilty?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

From what we know of the "Big Dog", he likely WAS guilty. Smoke/Fire and all that...

Yes, the RW used that settlement as "proof" that he was guilty.
Your perceptions are 'proof', huh?

That's pretty fucking stupid.

Do you want to deny that the Paula Jones settlement was used as proof by the Right that Clinton was guilty?

Block mentioned almost in passing that a radio talk show receptionist in Iowa thought Cain's comments were "inappropriate." With no more context than that, audience members did not know whether Block was referring to the Politco story or a new allegation. Only member of the overflow audience shook his head during Block's answer and whispered, "Holy crap."

Ravi I know you like to attack and argue with righties like me but I just don't get your agenda here. Your suddenly posting dribble and joining right in with the personal destruction of a man based on what? An unconfirmed attack that isn't backed up with any factual accounts.

Ravi I know you like to attack and argue with righties like me but I just don't get your agenda here. Your suddenly posting dribble and joining right in with the personal destruction of a man based on what? An unconfirmed attack that isn't backed up with any factual accounts.
Thats how they roll. As far back as I can recall.

You're the guy who said a week ago that Cain has no principles. how is that not a personal attack?

Forum List

Back