Are you for or against a summit?

Are you for or against the summit with North Korea

• Yes, I am for the summit

Votes: 18 90.0%
  • No, I am not for the summit

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
Remember when Trump (greatest president of the modern era and not close) announced talks with NK and then a summit was scheduled? The networks like Maddow and CNN attacked Trump. Pelosi attacked Trump. Then when the SK president met with kim jong un, to put an of the 68 year armistice, the left wing said it had nothing to do with Trump policies.

Not one president has even talked to a NK president, let alone even hint at ending the armistice. Within two years, that is exactly what is happening.

Now, we have a group that attacked Trump for creating a NUCLEAR ESCALATION with NORTH KOREA. Hawaii was freaking out. The left incessant yelling about a war as a result of Trump's tough talk. Then, North Korea does an about face (as a result of the tough talk), and the left say it has nothing do with ANYTHING Trump did.

Am I getting all of that right? I know that must be wrong. I mean it has to be right? The left could not be that blatant with their hypocrisy and not see it. Right? They are not that dumb, are they?

Yes, they are that dumb.
How completely and totally ignorant.

You are supposed to have negotiations FIRST and then a summit.

Having a summit without any negotiations is laughable.

The entire world laughs at clown Trump except the Republicans. The most despised party since the Nazi's. Which makes sense since the America Nazi Party is part of the GOP.

I'm thinking that the Singapore Summit has a great chance to succeed... After all John Kerry is to busy to go at his new job...

Wienie-John-Kerry--4086.jpg

Remember when Trump (greatest president of the modern era and not close) announced talks with NK and then a summit was scheduled? The networks like Maddow and CNN attacked Trump. Pelosi attacked Trump. Then when the SK president met with kim jong un, to put an of the 68 year armistice, the left wing said it had nothing to do with Trump policies.

Not one president has even talked to a NK president, let alone even hint at ending the armistice. Within two years, that is exactly what is happening.

Now, we have a group that attacked Trump for creating a NUCLEAR ESCALATION with NORTH KOREA. Hawaii was freaking out. The left incessant yelling about a war as a result of Trump's tough talk. Then, North Korea does an about face (as a result of the tough talk), and the left say it has nothing do with ANYTHING Trump did.

Am I getting all of that right? I know that must be wrong. I mean it has to be right? The left could not be that blatant with their hypocrisy and not see it. Right? They are not that dumb, are they?

Yes, they are that dumb.
How completely and totally ignorant.

You are supposed to have negotiations FIRST and then a summit.

Having a summit without any negotiations is laughable.

The entire world laughs at clown Trump except the Republicans. The most despised party since the Nazi's. Which makes sense since the America Nazi Party is part of the GOP.
--------------------------------------------------------- I don't remember all the other NEGOTIATIONS that all failed but maybe now its time to do things the TRUMP way DeanRD .

Sounds like you want to do the time tested route of failure of 'mrobama' and the others before him DeanRD .

Forum List

Back