Are you for Obama Assassinating American Citizens?...

Muslims aren't real Americans anyway, so yes I support it.

Are you trying to be funny?

Or do you actually think it's OK for us to break the law and murder people that piss us off, just b/c the are muslims?

I don't think its against the law to order attacks on enemies in foreign countries. If an "American" is waging war against us and is overseas, with terrorists, then yes we can kill him.

I was merely suggesting that when we identify such folks, we should also strip them of their citizenship.

Is it legal for the US to intervene in the internal affairs of other nations thereby creating enemies which want to RETALIATE against us?!?!?!?!?

Are you trying to be funny?

Or do you actually think it's OK for us to break the law and murder people that piss us off, just b/c the are muslims?

I don't think its against the law to order attacks on enemies in foreign countries. If an "American" is waging war against us and is overseas, with terrorists, then yes we can kill him.

I was merely suggesting that when we identify such folks, we should also strip them of their citizenship.

Is it legal for the US to intervene in the internal affairs of other nations thereby creating enemies which want to RETALIATE against us?!?!?!?!?

I'd say it is if we give them billions in aid and expect them to be on our "side" because of it, then said nation plays both sides to whatever political advantage is expedient. When GWB said "You're either with us or against us," he was speaking of nation states. And he was absolutely right on.

Didn't read the quoted material from the link, I see. What else is new...

You're a fucking retard I see; what else is new?

The CIA (an agency of the US government) didn't assassinate MLK or Malcolm X.

Not relevant, stupid.

You bleated that "God din assassinate no won cuz only head uv state cun be assassinatated..."

{In New York City, Malcolm X, an African American nationalist and religious leader, is assassinated by rival Black Muslims while addressing his Organization of Afro-American Unity at the Audubon Ballroom in Washington Heights.}

Malcolm X assassinated — History.com This Day in History — 2/21/1965

{Martin Luther King Jr. Assassinated
At 6:01 p.m. on April 4, 1968, King was fatally shot at the Lorraine Motel.

By Jennifer Rosenberg, About.com Guide}

Assassination of Martin Luther King Jr

Leftist retards like you go by Humpty-Dumpty rules - words mean precisely what you want them to mean, nothing more and nothing less.

Bin Laden was assassinated on orders of Barack Obama.

I'd say it is if we give them billions in aid and expect them to be on our "side" because of it, then said nation plays both sides to whatever political advantage is expedient. When GWB said "You're either with us or against us," he was speaking of nation states. And he was absolutely right on.

Again, the federal government has no authority to give them billion dollars in aid. The practice is expensive and detrimental to our welfare.

Awlaki is no different than Bin Laden or Abu Musab Al Zarqawi, except that he happened to be born on American soil, why should that make him untouchable? he is engaged in a war against the US and is fair game.

As detestable as he is, he is still a U.S. citizen and is afforded the same due process rights as you or I.
We are playing with fire here. As much as all of us wanted to see Timothy McVeigh taken out to a courtyard and shot without due process, he was a U.S. citizen with rights.
Think about it and don't succumb to a mob mentality. You are smarter than that....I think.

Why?

Wasn't McVeigh avenging the massacre at Mt Carmel where US citizens were slaughtered without due process of Law?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

He may have thought he was. But fact is Koresh was responsible for the fire that killed most of his followers and their children.

He may have thought he was. But fact is Koresh was responsible for the fire that killed most of his followers and their children.

Koresh fired the CT gas into the nursery? He snuck out and borrowed one of Janet Reno's tanks?

Damn, the amazing things that leftists have to teach us.

I'll bet Randy Weaver snuck out, wrestled the rifle from FBI assassin Lon Horiuchi and shot his own wife while she was holding a baby, too!

Didn't read the quoted material from the link, I see. What else is new...

You're a fucking retard I see; what else is new?

The CIA (an agency of the US government) didn't assassinate MLK or Malcolm X.

Not relevant, stupid.

You bleated that "God din assassinate no won cuz only head uv state cun be assassinatated..."

{In New York City, Malcolm X, an African American nationalist and religious leader, is assassinated by rival Black Muslims while addressing his Organization of Afro-American Unity at the Audubon Ballroom in Washington Heights.}

Malcolm X assassinated — History.com This Day in History — 2/21/1965

{Martin Luther King Jr. Assassinated
At 6:01 p.m. on April 4, 1968, King was fatally shot at the Lorraine Motel.

By Jennifer Rosenberg, About.com Guide}

Assassination of Martin Luther King Jr

Leftist retards like you go by Humpty-Dumpty rules - words mean precisely what you want them to mean, nothing more and nothing less.

Bin Laden was assassinated on orders of Barack Obama.

Then why did YOU bring them up, and then continue with whatever you're trying to prove regarding those two men.

I don't even have a clue what the fuck point you're trying to make at all. Jezus, they don't get much dumber than you.

Yeah, OBL was "assassinated." What the fuck is your question, morAN??

Then why did YOU bring them up, and then continue with whatever you're trying to prove regarding those two men.

Let's remind you of what you said, retard...

Al-Awlaki is a traitor by his own admission and is designated a "targeted kill." The term and action of an "assassination" is commonly reserved to state leaders, which he is not. Al-Qaeda has no "state."

I don't even have a clue what the fuck point you're trying to make at all.

That's because you're a fucking moron, seriously stupid.

Obama ordered the assassination of OBL - that is a fact.

Stupid skank.

Let's remind you of what you said, retard...

Al-Awlaki is a traitor by his own admission and is designated a "targeted kill." The term and action of an "assassination" is commonly reserved to state leaders, which he is not. Al-Qaeda has no "state."

I don't even have a clue what the fuck point you're trying to make at all.

That's because you're a fucking moron, seriously stupid.

Obama ordered the assassination of OBL - that is a fact.

Stupid skank.

Operative word. But I guess the metonym is what's most important to you. Got it.

Operative word. But I guess the metonym is what's most important to you. Got it.

You spouted off with party talking points, got smacked for your stupidity and now you whine.

Pretty well SOP....

I'll give you some advice; stick to just chanting "Obama Akbar." Yes, everyone will still view you as a retard, but at least you won't confirm it - quite as thoroughly...

Koresh fired the CT gas into the nursery? He snuck out and borrowed one of Janet Reno's tanks?

Damn, the amazing things that leftists have to teach us.

I'll bet Randy Weaver snuck out, wrestled the rifle from FBI assassin Lon Horiuchi and shot his own wife while she was holding a baby, too!

There weren't any Tanks of the Gubmnt's @ Waco, you Lying Fuck!...

2537_finalreport_waco-tragedy-1_04700300.jpg

The Final Report | Waco Tragedy | Photos | Image: Headshot of David Koresh, leader of the Branch Davidians - National Geographic Channel

:)

peace...

This is an opinion piece, in a right wing publication. There is no thinking involved.

I guess that would explain why Obama isn't doing the right thing then.

It certainly doesn't explain why the wingnuts would say "kill them all and let God sort it out", if someone other than Obama was president. There was no such concern when terrorists and suspected terrorists were hunted down after 9/11. Since the War on Terror isn't over, it makes me wonder why some are suddenly crying for them. :eek:

To answer the original question. If the American in question is in fact a member of Congress, I have no problem with Obama doing so.

Forum List

Back