Are you fed up with The FED?

THE BIGGEST SCAM IN HISTORY

Interesting article - I especially like the JFK connection...

-Joe

P.S. - Hey everyone! I'm back!

I have been posting about this all day today because yesterday I re-watched Freedom to Fascism.

I argued with one guy that Ron Paul agreed with the DVD and this guy was arguing with me. So I must have watched Freedom to Fascism before I knew who Ron Paul was, because he's in the dvd!!!! I love it.

Check out a thread about Kucenich and I started one called Freedom to Fascism.

Maybe you can answer why it is unconstitutional still, even after the 16th amendment ratified it.

The 16th Amendment didn't ratify the Fed sealy, the 16th Amendment made the income tax legal. Yes, the Fed should be abolished immediately.

The 16th Amendment didn't ratify the Fed sealy, the 16th Amendment made the income tax legal. Yes, the Fed should be abolished immediately.

In the dvd they explain how the Supreme Court ruled that the 16th Amendment gave Congress no new taxation powers.

I think if you really really read the 16th amendment and had a chance to disect all the facts, I think you would conclude that the bankers got away with a silent coup in 1913.

Out of everyone, I hope you get your hands on the Freedom to Fascism dvd. And wasn't it you that said Ron Paul does not agree with me about this? Well he's in the dvd. I didn't know who he was the first time I saw it. He admits, "no it is not constitutional or legal, but the people who have the guns say it is so I guess it is".

And just look at all the quotes from Jefferson & Wilson and Ford I have posted. The Federal Reserve is definately shady.

But of course they were very clever in passing the 16th amendment. It is very vague.

Ok, here is your mission. Show me the law where it says I have to pay income tax.

Sealy challenges us to:

Ok, here is your mission. Show me the law where it says I have to pay income tax.

Let us assume you are right, and that all the legal minds which current hold sway over our society overlooked writing a law that makes taxation legal.

Then what?

Wouldn't we have to pass such a law TODAY because governments NEED to be able to tax us in order to do what government do?

the reason that the original constiution didn't mention personal income taxation is because the government USED to get the majority of its money from TRADE TARIFFS.

Yeah, yeah, I know, I'm obsessed by tariffs and trade, but that because I read history and realize how much we've changed the way we think about the purpose of government in the last 40 or 50 years.

Last edited:

In the dvd they explain how the Supreme Court ruled that the 16th Amendment gave Congress no new taxation powers.

I think if you really really read the 16th amendment and had a chance to disect all the facts, I think you would conclude that the bankers got away with a silent coup in 1913.

Out of everyone, I hope you get your hands on the Freedom to Fascism dvd. And wasn't it you that said Ron Paul does not agree with me about this? Well he's in the dvd. I didn't know who he was the first time I saw it. He admits, "no it is not constitutional or legal, but the people who have the guns say it is so I guess it is".

And just look at all the quotes from Jefferson & Wilson and Ford I have posted. The Federal Reserve is definately shady.

But of course they were very clever in passing the 16th amendment. It is very vague.

I didn't say Ron Paul didn't agree with you on the Fed or the income tax. He wants the Fed abolished, and the 16th Amendment repealed. I'm telling you that an amendment to the Constitution cannot be unconstitutional.

I didn't say Ron Paul didn't agree with you on the Fed or the income tax. He wants the Fed abolished, and the 16th Amendment repealed. I'm telling you that an amendment to the Constitution cannot be unconstitutional.

Really? What if Congress passes the next amendment legalizing slavery again and then later the Supreme Court rules it unconstitutional?

Riddle me that.

The Supreme Court already several times has ruled an income tax unconstitutional. And no one has asked them since. Isn't that called presidence?

This dvd will answer all your questions. And it'll also prompt you to actually dig and try to find the laws yourself. Several IRS agents tried to find the law and failed. When they asked the IRS, they got terminated. These are not actors. These are not made up court cases. Watch the dvd and it'll explain.

You might learn that it says, "voluntary compliance". In other words, it doesn't say you must. So technically, we've all been doing it willingly all these years.

And the Supreme Court said the 16th didn't grant Congress any new taxation powers. Yet they still gave themselves new taxation powers.

You have to see the documentary. Even then you'll still have questions. Then you can go research them yourself. You certainly shouldn't take my word for it.

But since you are a smart guy, I know you and I will become buddies in taking America back.

IN the end, you may be right that it isn't unconstitutional because it is in the constitution. Symantics really. The fact remains, this is bullshi. :lol:

There's also a question about what wages are. Or what income is. The Internal Revenue Code doesn't define it.

I think a man's wages should never be taxed. This tax was meant to be for corporate profits.

But our wages aren't corporate profits. Our wages are work exchanged for $.

This is debatable, as I'm sure this is how they have gotten away with doing what our founders warned us they would do. And we let them anyways.

Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it.

Forum List

Back