Are you employed full time?

• Yes.

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • No.

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bullshit, of course!
Well, what's your numbers? Care to share them with us?
5.5%
So you believe the numbers put out by the Labor department? Shame shame shame.

the govt unemployment numbers are correct. Jack Welsh challenged them when they went way up just before Obama's election. I was hoping Welsh was right but nobody was able to find any evidence and you can bet journalists on the right tried very very hard.

It is a simple fact that men used to be able to support their families based solely what they earned. Now, we have both parents working in order to get by. Even then, some of them are sill struggling to make ends meet. How does this equate with a thriving economy?

dear, a soviet or liberal economy like the one we have can't thrive thanks to the govt interference. Do you understand.

5.5%

the govt unemployment numbers are correct. Jack Welsh challenged them when they went way up just before Obama's election. I was hoping Welsh was right but nobody was able to find any evidence and you can bet journalists on the right tried very very hard.

It is a simple fact that men used to be able to support their families based solely what they earned. Now, we have both parents working in order to get by. Even then, some of them are sill struggling to make ends meet. How does this equate with a thriving economy?

dear, a soviet or liberal economy like the one we have can't thrive thanks to the govt interference. Do you understand.
Especially with 47% of adults without full time employment. Think that might have something to do with it?

5.5%

Yes, all those US firms that moved to make more money from cheap labor are really interfered by the US govt..Yet foreign corporations come to the US and do just fine....

Yes, all those US firms that moved to make more money from cheap labor are really interfered by the US govt

yes liberal govt unions liberal govt taxes and liberal govt deficits all interere and ship jobs to China. And in China there are no idiot employees who think its cool to have their pants down

Yes, all those US firms that moved to make more money from cheap labor are really interfered by the US govt

yes liberal govt unions liberal govt taxes and liberal govt deficits all interere and ship jobs to China. And in China there are no idiot employees who think its cool to have their pants down
Like Mitt Romney, yeah some unionist, he also likes SE Europe...

what???? learn to write

what???? learn to write
When you get out of your rut..I will...

what???? learn to write
When you get out of your rut..I will...

yes, liberal govt unions, liberal govt taxes, and liberal govt deficits all interfere with Republican capitalism and thus have shipped 30 million jobs to China. And, in China there are no idiot employees who think its way cool to have their pants down.

Unofficial poll. Just want to see how close it is to all of the statistics I've been seeing.
My wife and I recently retired early, so we're not employed nor do we wish to be.

I assume we fall into the 47% of adults without full time jobs, but maybe there isn't an unemployment problem that needs solving with every adult who isn't working. People retire, people go to school, people raise kids. Whatever.

I am full time disabled. I have lupus and was awarded SSDI by a Federal Judge.

I rotate thru the new drugs trying to keep the lupus to a dull roar. This benefits those who will come after me with these incurable diseases.

I hope soon they will construct the wooden ramp that is being donated so I can get my powerchair out of the front door.

I post at political boards to keep my mind and spelling skills useful.

Regards from Rosie

Forum List

Back