Are you doing anything different

From avoiding the flu virus?

Not touching door handles with your bare hands? Or water fountains. Anything in a restroom. Wondering how clean the people who prepare your food when you eat out/get carry out hands are?

Im not doing anything different. Just dont pick my nose or rub my eyes :D

Oh and hand washing.

From avoiding the flu virus?

Not touching door handles with your bare hands? Or water fountains. Anything in a restroom. Wondering how clean the people who prepare your food when you eat out/get carry out hands are?

I'm not getting the flu shots. Now I will say every morning I'm there with Clorox wipes on desks, laptops, doorknobs.

My 22 year old has been quite sick the past 3 days, he went to work today but was running a 102F temp yesterday. If i had control, he would have stayed home. His deal, already missed two days.

The wipes are ineffective because they evaporate too quickly. In order to be effective, the surface has to remain wet for 30 seconds to a minute.

Same thing with antiseptic hand cleaners...they have to be at least 60 percent alcohol, and you have to use it liberally, and it has to remain wet for the 30-60 seconds.

I refuse to worry about such. If I kill over 50% of buggers, happy enough.

I'm not sure it does kill 50 percent. It just spreads them around. I got that from the health clinic ppl & the CDC rep.

Forum List

Back