Are you christian?

This is what Christians do---they learn every teaching from Jesus and then apply every teaching from Jesus--who taught this---Man does not live by bread alone, but by every utterance from God---- so then one learns every utterance from God and applys them---if one has not done this---they are not a real Christian.
And the #1 reason most cannot be bothered to do just that is because some teacher of darkness assured them--you are saved or born again, even though he hasn't a clue to whos name is written in Gods book of life. From these teachers---RUN.

Jesus was the Word in the Flesh. HE was every word that came from the mouth of GOD. I am not sure what you are trying to say. This is why I avoid alcohol, drugs of any kind that are not prescribed for my day to day living, and no marijuana either. The only high I need is learning something new every day from God's Word. Perhaps you should get into a program to cleanse your body of these distorting drugs.

Your post doesn't have much to do with my post. Thanks for being my judge, even though you know 0 about me. Maybe if you learned what Jesus actually taught, then you could see.

This is what Christians do---they learn every teaching from Jesus and then apply every teaching from Jesus--who taught this---Man does not live by bread alone, but by every utterance from God---- so then one learns every utterance from God and applys them---if one has not done this---they are not a real Christian.
And the #1 reason most cannot be bothered to do just that is because some teacher of darkness assured them--you are saved or born again, even though he hasn't a clue to whos name is written in Gods book of life. From these teachers---RUN.

Most who call themselves Christians are actually Protestants. Christianity was a joke and it disappeared. Protestantism is strong, thriving and continuing to grow. Deal with it.

All who branched off of this( 2Thess 2:3) Catholicism) are a divided house( Mark 3:24-26) they will not stand. They fail to accomplish this mark-1Cor 1:10--unity of thought-no division.

Protestantism are they in hell in evil class even a couple of north European and Americans and Canadian then in Asia Protestantism for exampel Japan and India what I knows.

You have no idea what you are talking about, it says all over the bible that Works will get you no where..

It also says in the bible that you will be surprise who will or will not get into heaven, its not up to you to police them.

Ephesians 2:8-10 ESV / 26 helpful votes
For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.

We should walk in them? :)

You have no idea what you are talking about, it says all over the bible that Works will get you no where..

It also says in the bible that you will be surprise who will or will not get into heaven, its not up to you to police them.

For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.

Good eye!

Actually it says works wont get one saved. But James was clear--Faith without works is dead---- That means by doing works it builds a strong living faith that will withstand pressures. Those who do not do works faith is worthless under pressure. So works builds ones faith.
And the bible quote you shared, says by faith one gets grace--that means the strong alive faith, not the one with a dead faith.

Forum List

Back