Are You Calling Mitt Romney a Liar? "Yes"

All these GOP leaders are calling Mitt Romney a liar.

Newt Gingrich was asked twice if he was calling him a liar and he answered twice, "Yes". Wake up people!

GOP LEADERS ENDORSE MITT ROMNEY FOR PRESIDENT - SHARE THIS ON SOCIAL MEDIA - YouTube!

LOL

How many democrats called Hillary a liar to get Obama elected? But I guess she is as pure as the driven snow now, eh? AND our Secretary of State, a bald faced liar according to so many democrats in 2008 and its just fine to have this “liar” in that position?

The LW media was horrible to her as well.

CaféAuLait;6155900 said:

Newt Gingrich was asked twice if he was calling him a liar and he answered twice, "Yes". Wake up people!

GOP LEADERS ENDORSE MITT ROMNEY FOR PRESIDENT - SHARE THIS ON SOCIAL MEDIA - YouTube!

LOL

How many democrats called Hillary a liar to get Obama elected?
I don't know... Can you show me? Give me some kind of foundation. A video like that would go a long way.

• Banned
CaféAuLait;6155900 said:

LOL

I don't know... Can you show me? Give me some kind of foundation. A video like that would go a long way.

If you click on the link there is a video there.

CaféAuLait;6155900 said:

LOL

Sure three quick ones off the top of my head, I'll find more if you like.

They called her a liar when she claimed her campaign did not release the photo of Obama in "Muslim dress'. They called her a liar when she started the birther shit. They called her a liar when she claimed to have come under fire when exiting an airplane in Bosnia.

And of course they thoroughly attacked her character:

She's driven by political calculation not conviction, regularly backing away and shifting positions ... She embodies trench warfare vs Republicans, and is consumed with beating them rather than unifying the country and building consensus to get things done. She prides herself on working the system, not changing it...It may not be her fault, but Americans have deeply divided feelings about Hillary Clinton, threatening a Democratic victory in 2008 and insuring another four years of the bitter political battles that have plagued Washington for the last two decades and stymied progress," the memo added. ~David Axelrod

Barack Obama attacked Hillary Clinton in negative campaign leaked memos show - Telegraph

And of course Hillary Clinton called Obama a liar:

Clinton says: “He continues to spend millions of dollars perpetuating falsehoods. So shame on you, Barack Obama.”
Hillary Clinton

Read more: Video: New Romney ad shows Hillary Clinton calling Obama a liar

Video: New Romney ad shows Hillary Clinton calling Obama a liar

CaféAuLait;6155997 said:
CaféAuLait;6155900 said:
LOL

Sure three quick ones off the top of my head, I'll find more if you like.

They called her a liar when she claimed her campaign did not release the photo of Obama in "Muslim dress'.
They who? This isn't about one against one. This is the majority of Mitts fellow republicans he ran against. Not just one.

They who? So far you got Obama and Hillary attacking each other. Not ... What is it? Six guys that Mitt ran against all pretty much saying the same thing.

Forum List

Back