Are you Buffett rule supporters NUTS? Crazy, or just plain STUPID!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Look at this document!
Tell me WHERE anyone with any common sense can tell me that taxpayers making
less then $75,000 are paying MORE TAXES then those making over $500,000 a year?

Show me where the tax return of over $500,000 paying 28% of their reported income
are PAYING LESS then people making less then $50,000 paying less then 12%???

Explain to me you idiots how paying $385,000 per return for over $1 million IS NOT
5,018% MORE then the $7,000 the 89 million returns paid???

$2008IRStaxes.jpg

just shut the fuck up already

TRUTH HURTS ! Prove differently that the Average tax return under $200,000 PAID
17% in taxes...
Prove Differently that the TAX RETURNS over $200,000 PAID over 24%!!!

PROVE ME WRONG OR SHUT the ....f...K UP dumb ff....K>>>>>!

A return to the Clinton schedule for all of us, then the Buffet rule on the high end income. A start to remedying the deficit.

NO!!! Just the plain TRUTH!

HOw HARD is it to look at the REAL FACTS here????

86 million of the 90 million tax returns paid ACTUALLY PAID less then 17%

The remaining 3 million returns PAID Over 24% and as high as 28%

I don't understand you people!
WHY" ARE YOU so against THE FACT OBAMA IS LYING through his teeth!

All you IDIOT Buffett rule supporters .. are you really that DUMB to think
that "What the rule says is you should pay the same percentage of your income in taxes as middle-class families do.”

BUT those evil wealthy ALREADY PAY nearly 200% more in tax rates and 6,000% in actual taxes!!!
But that’s largely the case now. Two days later, Biden declared that Buffett is “not alone,” and there are “tens of thousands and several millions of people who are in that same situation.” It may be “tens of thousands,” but certainly not “several millions.” Warren Buffett is the exception, not the rule.

PlEASE CHECK THE FACTS at FACTCHECK!!!

http://www.factcheck.org/2012/04/obama-and-the-buffett-rule/

Last edited:

A lie is a lie is a lie.

So STFU yourself.

Yea - except we dont need repetative threads daily from the same repetative jackass, but once again with your partisanship, it's "ok" because he tows your line - while being an overtly douchey annoying fuck to 99% of normal, inbiased brains.

The miraculous "Buffet rule" will only pay off 1% of what Obama alone added to the deficit.........

Another mindless idea brought to you by dems for the ignorant to obsess over

A lie is a lie is a lie.

So STFU yourself.

Yea - except we dont need repetative threads daily from the same repetative jackass, but once again with your partisanship, it's "ok" because he tows your line - while being an overtly douchey annoying fuck to 99% of normal, inbiased brains.

Well if YOU OBVIOUSLY CAN'T ARGUE LOGICALLY WITH FACTS RESORT TO YOUR CHILDISH RESPONSES!!!

Seriously don't you get tired of having to constantly battle the truth with totally stupid inane exaggerations from your Exaggerator-IN-CHIEF???

I mean this is the same stupid idiotic defense there are 47 million "uninsured" when 17.5 million don't want insurance..10 million are NOT citizens and 14 million ALREADY covered by Medicaid!
I mean you guys defending the indefensible i.e. stupid idiotic math are really showing how absolutely partisan YOU ARE!!!

PROVE me wrong with the FACTS from the IRS which I'm showing you are realty!
SHoW ME WRONG and Obviously I won't repeat stupidity if it is WRONG!
BUT you keep ignoring the facts are going to be the demise of Obama's presidency!

The miraculous "Buffet rule" will only pay off 1% of what Obama alone added to the deficit.........

Another mindless idea brought to you by dems for the ignorant to obsess over

It IS NOT a rule which by definition is the norm, happens more often then not right?

WELL the "RULE" is in reality an EXCEPTION!

The average tax filer reporting over $200,000 paid an average of 22% of their income
The average tax filer reporting under $200,000 paid an average of 12%!

Where in those two numbers is the "Buffett RULE exemplified???

Ahha, the millioniare wanna be, let me carry the water group is back at it again.

You all buy your lottery tickets? That is the only way you all will ever be millioniares.

No matter how low you get the tax rate for the ultra rich, they are not going to give you a few million. Or even one million. But they would be grateful. And let you pay more. So they can pay less. Cause you ultra rich lovers are stupid and they are rich. which makes them better than you. Cause you ain't a millioniare.

It must be terrible for you all to support the low tax rates on the ultra rich and never get anything in return. The life of a rich wannabe is hard.

Are you Buffett rule supporters NUTS? Crazy, or just plain STUPID!

"The big event on Capitol Hill today is the Senate’s vote on the Buffett Rule, the doomed effort to impose a minimum tax rate of 30 percent on high earners. The bill, of course, is named for famed investor Warren Buffett, whose remark that rich investors like himself ought not pay a lower rate of tax than their secretary does has been seized on by Democrats to frame the tax debate.

The Buffett Rule (formally Senate bill 2230) doesn’t have a prayer of passing, or even getting an up-down vote. Republicans are going to filibuster the “motion to proceed,” and Democrats don’t have the 60 votes to move forward. Legislatively speaking, that means the bill will die a swift death. But the Buffett Rule will probably be more powerful in death than it was in life, because Republicans will have to cast a politically unpopular vote to strike it down—they’ll have to put themselves on record as favoring a tax system where the Mitt Romneys of the world pay a rate of only 13.9 percent."

images

If that commie bama wants a bailout of his rape of the american people,let him do it out of his own pocket.

Democrats are flat stupid.

Will the Buffet rule bring down the price of gas? Provide one job? It might increase the money the presidebt sends to Kenya, that's about all.

If Warren Buffet wants to pay more taxes, why doesn't he pay the taxes he already owes?

A return to the Clinton schedule for all of us, then the Buffet rule on the high end income. A start to remedying the deficit.

Tax increases have never made a dent in spending in the past. They are just an invitation for more spending. Democrats have no intention of cutting spending. We don't have a revenue problem, we have a spending problem.

The Buffet rule is just a scam designed to permanantly increase the proportion of GDP the federal government spends.

Only suckers support it.

Forum List

Back