Are you better off?

Is Osama bin laden better off than he was four years ago?

Damned right I am better off. As is the nation. We are gaining jobs every month, not losing 750,000 a month due to the inane and insane GOP policies.

The man that masterminded the murder of 3000 Americans on American soil is dead. GM is alive.

Had the crash happened in 2006, with Bush in office, the unemployment would be 25% at least. We are lucky to have a President that understands what is needed instead of one wed the interests of the very wealthy.

Damned right I am better off. As is the nation. We are gaining jobs every month, not losing 750,000 a month due to the inane and insane GOP policies.

The man that masterminded the murder of 3000 Americans on American soil is dead. GM is alive.

Had the crash happened in 2006, with Bush in office, the unemployment would be 25% at least. We are lucky to have a President that understands what is needed instead of one wed the interests of the very wealthy.
Dick Cheney died ? :confused:

LOL - You don't believe that for 2 seconds. If you do, you're nuttier than I thought. :clap2:

Is Osama bin laden better off than he was four years ago?

Go ahead and ask him when you see him.

Four years ago, he was mocking the US from the safety of his compound

President Obama made sure he would not be around to celebrate the 10th anniversary of 9-11

President Bush laid the ground work. All Obama did was sign a memo and then create a website gutsy call dot com that asked for donations even as he was bragging about killing Osama.

President Obama made sure he would not be around to celebrate the 10th anniversary of 9-11

President Bush laid the ground work. All Obama did was sign a memo and then create a website gutsy call dot com that asked for donations even as he was bragging about killing Osama.

LOL. Sure he laid the groundwork. Took over seven years to do that? The Special Forces begged for permission to go in and get Bin Laden at Tora Bora. It was not given.

Instead, we invaded a nation that had nothing to do with 9-11 on the basis of lies.

President Bush abandoned the War on Terror so that he could invade Iraq

LOL. Sure he laid the groundwork. Took over seven years to do that? The Special Forces begged for permission to go in and get Bin Laden at Tora Bora. It was not given.

Instead, we invaded a nation that had nothing to do with 9-11 on the basis of lies.

Clinton didnt give the order in the nineties. Perhaps 3000 lives could have been saved.

Ignorant wiseass ... Obama invaded a foreign Country, he did not just sign a memo, he took a big risk. If shit hit the fan it would not be the Navy seals that would be the only ones getting the heat.

He is entitled to bragging about killing Osama, as he did gave the order to kill him and not your hero mr Bush who failed to do so in 2 presidencies and his 2 declared wars. The other reason for him being entitled to the credit is that: if he would blamed if it went wrong, then he deserves the credit for it! It s as simple as that.

You know how many wars this man declared to kill Bin Laden? 0
How many American Soldiers got kille doing it (at least that is what I got out of it)? 0

He did not declare war to Pakistan, as he would have good reason, as the Pakistanis were not that different from the taliban that were also protecting this terrorist. (the taliban themselves did not do 9/11 , it was Osama and his Al Quada)

Last edited:
43 straight months of unemployment above 8% .... No we are not fucking better off....

As opposed to losing 770,000 jobs a month under the Republicans?
What the fuck has the last two years of our last republican president have to do with the 4 years of failure of our current one? 300,000 + people left the job market last month with only 92,000 jobs created.....You think that makes us better off??

Yes, I am..

So is just about everyone I know.

2008 and 2009 were the worst years of my life, I was living with my parents and I woke up every day wondering if I would have a job in the next week.

Now I own a home and we have a backlog at my work until late 2013...

Forum List

Back