are you better off than you were two years ago ?

Yes, much better.

1. No longer in danger of losing my job - I really thought it would happen as I supply American car makers w/materials
2. Got a bonus again for the 1st time in 2 years
3. Getting a raise this year - I ain't no CEO, so they were put on hold
4. American car market heating up (I do traffic/logistics for industrial textiles)
5. Convinced my landlord to freeze my rent this year - would have gone up another 4.5%, which is criminal in this economy. Greedy biyotch. If my bathroom ceiling collapses again this year (would be the 3rd time), there will be blood. And no, I can't afford to move.
6. Paid off my student loans and am now able to put that money in savings.
7. My 401K is rebounding nicely.

Yep, I'm doing much, MUCH better than I was 2 years ago

I'm doing much better. Making a couple grand more and bonuses were about 14k both years.

I am doing better now, I won't say exactly how much better, but it's six figures big

In my own life? yes because I am making it better despite what this government's been doing to keep us down.

Maybe we should pull the plug on the two military escapades we got going and use that money to help Americans here at home who find themselves unemployed and without prospect.

Or heres a suggestion give some tax cuts to business that will hire people.

Maybe we should pull the plug on the two military escapades we got going and use that money to help Americans here at home who find themselves unemployed and without prospect.

As long as they hire Americans and not Chinese, Pakistanis, or Indians I'm fine with that.

Not that I have anything against Chinese, Pakistanis, or Indians.

The democrats have already done that. :lol:

The cost of labor has always been deductible to any business. Exactly what other tax cuts did you have in mind?

Notice how the Henny Penny crowd blames Obama and whines when it is accurately pointed out that the economic shit hit the fan under the Booooooooooosh administration?
Notice how deficit spending was not an issue during the first decade of this new century until Obama took office and saved jobs (such as those in the auto industry), stopping what may have become a second great depression? Notice too that the HP crowd relies on emotion rather than reason to support their ideology, and never, ever posits a practical solution to the myriad of problems left to us by Bush and 'wall street; greed?
Notice the one-line idiotgrams they post, none suggest anything but the usual talking points: Cut taxes, cut regulations and drill baby drill.

Notice how the Henny Penny crowd blames Obama and whines when it is accurately pointed out that the economic shit hit the fan under the Booooooooooosh administration?
Notice how deficit spending was not an issue during the first decade of this new century until Obama took office and saved jobs (such as those in the auto industry), stopping what may have become a second great depression? Notice too that the HP crowd relies on emotion rather than reason to support their ideology, and never, ever posits a practical solution to the myriad of problems left to us by Bush and 'wall street; greed?
Notice the one-line idiotgrams they post, none suggest anything but the usual talking points: Cut taxes, cut regulations and drill baby drill.

Most conservatives don't have the balls to defend their position. That's why they are often reduced to name-calling and posting pictures

i still think its hilarious that the same GOP that spent trillions on useless wars and medicaid part D is now getting fiscally responsible over 31 billion....
...or the party which mewled about BOOOOOOSH! blowing holes in the deficit running up one of a trillion dollars their first year holding all the marbles.

Meet the new boss.....

Something tells me during the 90's you probably ran around hollering about Clintooooooon. Now you've got Obamalama or whatever your choice nickname is. What goes around comes around, pal. Deal with it.

Liberals:

9/11 - Bush President for 8 months and you blame Bush
Now - Obama Pres for almost 2 year and you still blame Bush

See how hypocritical you are?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back