Are you Better off now than 2 years ago?

Are you better off now with work and finances than 2 years ago

• Yes I am better off now than 2 years ago

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • No I am worse off now than 2 years ago

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Unchanged.

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Unchanged but inflation is starting to impact my budget

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters
Yes......my 401k has recovered

Recovered??
Wow...isn't this hilarious folks?
2 years goes by and this one is happy his 401k "recovered" as if this is a good thing.
You should have had HUGE growth in your 401k..not just recovered.

Damn

The last day of Clinton's last budget, unemployment was 5.3%

The last day of George Bush's last budget, unemployment was 10.1%

But it was "Obama's fault".

After two years of Obama and a democrat senate plus 1.5 years of a democrat house and and half a year of a republican house are you better off now than you were 2 years ago?

a5cef8801cec__1298383297000.jpg

So did the stimulus, tarp, bailouts, and health care bill help or hurt you in the end? Take the poll and let us know.

The senate was tied 49 t0 49 dipshit. And Republicans held all three branches for 6 straight years. Name a single success about anything. Remember, ruining something doesn't make it a "success" even if it was "planned".

republicans did not hold all three branches for six straight years. you're forgetting when the senator from vermont decided to switch to independent, which shifted the control to the dems from 2001 to 2003. then the repubs had control of all three from 2003 until 2007.

Recovered??
2 years goes by and this one is happy his 401k "recovered" as if this is a good thing.

Damn

The last day of Clinton's last budget, unemployment was 5.3%

The last day of George Bush's last budget, unemployment was 10.1%

But it was "Obama's fault".

thanks for the update, Monica. We really appreciate it.

After two years of Obama and a democrat senate plus 1.5 years of a democrat house and and half a year of a republican house are you better off now than you were 2 years ago?

So did the stimulus, tarp, bailouts, and health care bill help or hurt you in the end? Take the poll and let us know.

The senate was tied 49 t0 49 dipshit. And Republicans held all three branches for 6 straight years. Name a single success about anything. Remember, ruining something doesn't make it a "success" even if it was "planned".

republicans did not hold all three branches for six straight years. you're forgetting when the senator from vermont decided to switch to independent, which shifted the control to the dems from 2001 to 2003. then the repubs had control of all three from 2003 until 2007.
its rdean, he don't care about facts or truth

Recovered??

Damn

What the fuck are you talking about?

Dow dropped from 14000 to under 7000 during the Bush recession. It is now back to 12500 in the last two years

I saw over a 30% rate of return in 2009 and nearly 20% in 2010. That is huge growth.

Last edited:

Recovered??

Damn

Dow dropped from 14000 to under 7000 during the Bush recession. It is now back to 13000 in the last two years

I saw over a 30% rate of return in 2009 and nearly 20% in 2010. That is huge growth.

Are you interviewing to be one of Obama's concubines?

Recovered??

Damn

Dow dropped from 14000 to under 7000 during the Bush recession. It is now back to 13000 in the last two years

that is a lie

Recovered??

Damn

that is a lie

He is trying to figure out where obama is geographically, so when he kneels down to pray to him, he can face in that direction.

that is a lie

He is trying to figure out where obama is geographically, so when he kneels down to pray to him, he can face in that direction.
it wasnt at 14000 when bush entered office and it wasnt below 10000 when he left

that is a lie

it wasnt at 14000 when bush entered office and it wasnt below 10000 when he left

true. it hit its highest peak in history during Bush's second term. actually the dow's performance has very little to do with who the president is.

Recovered??

Damn

that is a lie

No it's not. I've linked to the DOW a dozen times. YOU? Not so much.

Recovered??

Damn

that is a lie

Yes, you caught me.....actually it dropped to 6600

You couldn't name any accomplishments under Bush? I couldn't either. In fact, no one has been able to. I've started many threads with such titles as "Name a single Republican accomplishment in the last 20 years that helped the country". Then it was the last 10.

So far, no one could come up with a singe accomplishment. The law of averages would suggest at least one accomplishment in all those years.

But hey, 6% of scientists are Republican. I would have thought the number vastly overstated.

true. it hit its highest peak in history during Bush's second term. actually the dow's performance has very little to do with who the president is.

The question was....am I better off financially than I was two years ago?

The answer is Hell yes

If the question was.....was I better off under Bush?
Dow was 10750 when he took office and 8150 when he left. I also lost a bundle on my house

You couldn't name any accomplishments under Bush? I couldn't either. In fact, no one has been able to. I've started many threads with such titles as "Name a single Republican accomplishment in the last 20 years that helped the country". Then it was the last 10.

So far, no one could come up with a singe accomplishment. The law of averages would suggest at least one accomplishment in all those years.

But hey, 6% of scientists are Republican. I would have thought the number vastly overstated.

so you'll admit that you lied. thanks for clearing that up.

The question was....am I better off financially than I was two years ago?

The answer is Hell yes

If the question was.....was I better off under Bush?
Dow was 10750 when he took office and 8150 when he left. I also lost a bundle on my house

and that's not because of who the president was, you little concubine.

Forum List

Back