Are you Better off now than 2 years ago?

Are you better off now with work and finances than 2 years ago

• Yes I am better off now than 2 years ago

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • No I am worse off now than 2 years ago

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Unchanged.

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Unchanged but inflation is starting to impact my budget

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
After two years of Obama and a democrat senate plus 1.5 years of a democrat house and and half a year of a republican house are you better off now than you were 2 years ago?

a5cef8801cec__1298383297000.jpg

So did the stimulus, tarp, bailouts, and health care bill help or hurt you in the end? Take the poll and let us know.

Last edited:
Yes. I made more money last year than the previous year and this quarter has already surpassed last year's 1st quarter.

:thup:

After two years of Obama and a democrat senate plus 1.5 years of a democrat house and and half a year of a republican house are you better off now than you were 2 years ago?

So did the stimulus, tarp, bailouts, and health care bill help or hurt you in the end? Take the poll and let us know.

Might want to get your facts straight.

The Dems have held Congress since 07'. The GOP has only held the House since Jan of this year. That's a little over one month. We still have Obama screwing up in the White House and a Dem controlled Senate. What would you have the Repugs do?????

I think that the bailout kept the INSIDERS GAMES going and had the US taxpayer not come to the aid of the richest people in the world, the whole economy might have collapsed.

But as to the average American?

We are worse off now than we were and I see nothing on the horizon to suggest that anything Obama or the GOP plans on doing is going to make things better for US.

Actually, yes I am. I made more last year than I did the previous two years. And I am on track to make double what I did last year. I have a better job, and my checks are double what they were.
I can also tell you my brother who owns a contraction company is building more houses than he was three years ago.

In 2009 I was going through a divorce, forclosure, and health problems... So far 2011 is looking GREAT!

The year is still young.

HA! Isn't that the truth... Especially working for the State, haven't seen a raise in over 3 yrs and now they're talking about laying people off. So much for living in a 'recession-proof' State but hey I'm going to stay positive about this year, we'll see how far that gets me.

Actually, yes I am. I made more last year than I did the previous two years. And I am on track to make double what I did last year. I have a better job, and my checks are double what they were.
I can also tell you my brother who owns a contraction company is building more houses than he was three years ago.
what does a contraction company do?

write contracts?

what does a contraction company do?

write contracts?

hopefully contract the Miami Heat.

The senate was tied 49 t0 49 dipshit. And Republicans held all three branches for 6 straight years. Name a single success about anything. Remember, ruining something doesn't make it a "success" even if it was "planned".

Forum List

Back