Are you being brainwashed - former exec whistlerblower

475px-thebiglebowski1998screenshot2.jpg

Yeah, well, y'know, that's just, like, your opinion, man...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the movie. I am a big Jeff Bridges fan. Not to get weird and into the 80's too much, But 'Against all odds' was a great Football movie. Even though there should have been alot more football in the film. ~BH

Its amazing how this follows the formula.

Any opposition to Obama is disingenious, planned, untrue, controlled by big corporations and disiminated by FOX news and Rush limbaugh. It's NEVER grass roots or sincere.

Its time to change that tune, people aern't buying it.

The part of the grassroots movement that are protesting are nutjob people who have issues that don't even revolve around health care. Listen to what they are complaining about.

And I'm sorry, but people just don't come up with random lies about legislation, and then get them into all of the media outlets, and then go protest about lies. Think Mcfly...

It would be different if they had a FACTUAL argument that they were against... or something that was debatable.

I'll give you an example of one that would be acceptable, and would be a good REAL argument to have. EX: The proposed health care bill will increase spending and sink us into larger deficits than if we do nothing.

BTW, 'Media Matters' was created by Hillary Clinton and funded by George Soros with the expess purpose of postive spin propaganda for left causes and constant attack on percived right wing media outlets.

I have countless PROVABLE beyond a shadow of a doubt where numerous right-wing media have out right lied to their audience. I'll take one that you can give me from media matters... google away kid.

I'll help you out:
Media matter lies: media matters lies - Google Search

Fox news lies: fox news lies - Google Search

Rush Limbaugh lies: Rush Limbaugh lies - Google Search

Sean Hannity lies: sean hannity lies - Google Search

Bill OReily lies: bill o'reilly lies - Google Search

Check them out... let me know what you find.

Everything they said O'Reilly lied about is bullshit, I'l take each accusation one by one, and debunk them all.

Forum List

Back