Are You Ashamed to Be White?

African American simply means Americans of African descent, doesn't mean they're African unless they recently arrived from Africa, imbecile.

Uh, do you need fucking flash cards, convict? DESCENDED FROM AFRICA means that you ARE African, stupid. Again, if you don't like what WHITE PEOPLE have created with this nation then take your monkey ass back to the motherland. Your chains are gone, dude. run back to the jungle.

It was whites who stole the land and it was blacks and other non-whites who built it. Most of what is "American" culture comes from Black Americans.

Oh please.. farming cotton didn't give us the fucking Constitution, stupid. We had 13 fucking amndment before you became a blip on the fucking radar. Claiming that American culture is BLACK just shows how stupid criminals are when they are released from prison with a GED.

Can you make a coherent post? Just...

retard.jpg

Does this look like the Apollo Theatre to you, darkman? My point is clear in regards who which race gave us this nation we all enjoy. If you don't like it then, please, take your black ass back to Africa and enjoy tour tribal warfare. It doesn't get much more plain than that.

Unless, you know, you were expecting some monkey screams and gorilla growls in between my nouns and adjectives.

For retards once again, African-American is an *ETHNIC TERM* indicating *AMERICANS* who descend predominately from those Africans who came to America 400 years ago, Africans are those from Morocco, Nigeria, Zimbabwe, Ghana, Egypt, Kenya, etc, directly from the African continent recently and do *NOT* descend from those who arrive here 400 years ago. Simple logic, why can't the resident retards of USMB comprehend that?

For retards once again, African-American is an *ETHNIC TERM* indicating *AMERICANS* who descend predominately from those Africans who came to America 400 years ago, Africans are those from Morocco, Nigeria, Zimbabwe, Ghana, Egypt, Kenya, etc, directly from the African continent recently and do *NOT* descend from those who arrive here 400 years ago. Simple logic, why can't the resident retards of USMB comprehend that?

Hey, go ahead and insist that you are not african the next time you fill out w-2, dipshit. You can't remove the FACT of your african heritage just because you really, REALLY like the nation that white people provided for you. But, again, regardless.. if you don't like us then go home and enjoy your tribal conflicts.

Hey, go ahead and insist that you are not african the next time you fill out w-2, dipshit. You can't remove the FACT of your african heritage just because you really, REALLY like the nation that white people provided for you. But, again, regardless.. if you don't like us then go home and enjoy your tribal conflicts.

Crack addict, an African American and an African are *NOT* the same ethnically, you're a retard for even continuing to argue against the obvious. Being of African descent and being African are not necessarily the same thing. Nigerians are Africans of African descent and African Americans are Americans of African descent.

stub·born : unreasonably or perversely unyielding

jack·ass : a stupid person : fool

Now put it altogether and you know what you are....

This sin't about playing victim, its about telling the truth, that truth being that non-whites have never done in sheer brutality and wrong what whites have done to them.

Like forcing our religion on the conquered people. Religions like Catholicism, Baptism and the Church of Christ. Some are still conquered.

Like forcing our religion on the conquered people. Religions like Catholicism, Baptism and the Church of Christ. Some are still conquered.

Catholics may have forced religions on people but not the Church of Christ. Catholics have the dubious history of being fanatical people who played a huge role making Europe greatly illiterate during the Dark Ages. The sad part about it is that Europeans had a gun in one hand while claiming simultaneously to be good Christians.

Proud?

Don't care?

Don't like affirmative action, but you don't agree with William Joyce?

Poll time.

My truth is that I think "I'm proud to be white" is kinda goofy... I wouldn't say I'm "proud to be white" in the sense that I take credit for the way I was born. But I do feel a sense of kinship with other whites and a desire to defend them against attack in this world. My thought is, race is way, way, way bigger deal than we admit, and whites sliding to the minority is going to mean SERIOUS-ass pain for us, and we better commence to circling wagons or we're going to be wiped out with nobody carrying on to even remember we were here. I mean, if nothing else, why not be white and fight? If it's our destiny to die off as a race, who says we have to die like groveling dogs, begging for non-whites to forgive/accept/love us?

How ridiculous nobody can control the color of their skin and to think you can make a broad generalization on so many is just stupid. Who cares what color we are? Are we adults or are we 6. Give me a break

Forum List

Back