Are You Ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ?

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
Are you ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ? Do you only talk about Jesus Christ from within the 4 walls of a church or the safety of your own home? Listen to what Jesus said and then listen to this 2 part sermon by Brother Michael Boldea Jr..

Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
Matthew 10:32-33 (KJV Holy Bible)

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
Romans 1:16

Last edited:
The gospels are not reliable historical accounts of what Jesus said. Period. Far too much time had passed between the time Jesus lived and when the first word was written about him.

The gospels can be safely ignored.

It is written:
1 Corinthians 1:18-31 King James Version (KJV)
18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.

20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?

21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:

23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:

27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:

29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.

30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

31 That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

King James Version (KJV)

Oh Book of Jeremiah, why do you subject yourself to the atheistic infidels of the cyber world? Wasting your time sounds more like the Book of Isaiah than the Book of Jeremiah.

It’s time that we either decide to stand for truth or stop calling ourselves Christians and deceiving ourselves.

It’s time that we either decide to stand for truth or stop calling ourselves Christians and deceiving ourselves.

Oh Book of Jeremiah, why do you subject yourself to the atheistic infidels of the cyber world? Wasting your time sounds more like the Book of Isaiah than the Book of Jeremiah.

It is written:

Mark 2:16-17 King James Version (KJV)

16 And when the scribes and Pharisees saw him eat with publicans and sinners, they said unto his disciples, How is it that he eateth and drinketh with publicans and sinners?

17 When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

It is written:

Mark 2:16-17 King James Version (KJV)

16 And when the scribes and Pharisees saw him eat with publicans and sinners, they said unto his disciples, How is it that he eateth and drinketh with publicans and sinners?

17 When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Aren't you afraid to be tainted by logic? How do you feel about casting pearls before swine?

Are you ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ? Do you only talk about Jesus Christ from within the 4 walls of a church or the safety of your own home? Listen to what Jesus said and then listen to this 2 part sermon by Brother Michael Boldea Jr..

Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

signed:
iu

Last edited:

Maybe if MORE Christians CELEBRATED Christ, they would be more bold than if they just hear about Him.

signed:
iu

iu

signed:
iu

iu

Ashamed of it? Why hell no! I give it the same attention and support that I do Humpty Dumpty and Jack and the Beanstalk!

Forum List

Back