Are you an Untermenschen? Sure? Willing to bet your life on it?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
The Librul Bible, Wikipedia defines Untermensch as follows: "(German for under man, sub-man, sub-human; plural: Untermenschen) is a term from Nazi racial ideology used to describe "inferior people", especially "the masses from the East," that is Jews, Gypsies, Poles along with other Slavic people like the Russians, Ukrainians and anyone else who was not an "Aryan" according to the contemporary Nazi race terminology. The German word Mensch literally means human."

Untermensch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now, you may find it interesting that Obama's Final Solution Health Care adviser Ezekiel Emanuel is using the same phraseology when he says, "Ultimately, the complete lives system does not create 'classes of Untermenschen whose lives and well being are deemed not worth spending money on,' but rather empowers us to decide fairly whom to save when genuine scarcity makes saving everyone impossible."

But how will you know what class you're in when it comes times for Obama to ration the health care they've now made "Scarce"?

Are you willing to bet your life on it?

"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it." -- Thomas Paine

If you have to lie to create fear in order to advance your position - your position can't be very good.
"If we become a people who are willing to give up our money and our freedom in exchange for rhetoric and promises, then nothing can save us." -- Thomas Sowell

He's quoting someone else...why don't you run down the facts for us?

Oh, nevermind. You and facts don't live in the same universe.

Red herring?
Has there been any attempt to label ANYONE in the U.S. as "Untermenchen" since the repeal of Jim Crow laws?

If you have to lie to create fear in order to advance your position - your position can't be very good.
"If we become a people who are willing to give up our money and our freedom in exchange for rhetoric and promises, then nothing can save us." -- Thomas Sowell

I agree - and even worse to give up those things and more in response to rhetoric that is demonstratively a lie.

I'm quoting Obama's Final Solution Health Care Adviser. Why is that a problem for you?

I agree - and even worse to give up those things and more in response to rhetoric that is demonstratively a lie.

I quoted directly from E. Mengele Emanuel. You're the only one lying here

I quoted directly from E. Mehgele Emanuel. You're the only one lying here
Not only are you an asshole, you're stupid. You don't even bother to double check the talking points sent to you.

I'm quoting Obama's Final Solution Health Care Adviser. Why is that a problem for you?
HE is quoting someone else. Asshole.

He's quoting from his philosophical ancestors!

WHY THE FUCK IS HE REFERRING TO PEOPLE AS UNTERMENSCHEN!!!

It would be interesting to go interview real Holocaust survivors to see how comfortable they are with Obama's Health "Care" quoting from Nazis

If you were intelligent enough to research this you'd find the name of the person he quoted and the original quote in context.

I've no doubt at all you aren't intelligent enough to do that.

Principles for allocation of scarce medical interventions : The Lancet

First they came for the elderly, and I didn’t speak up, because I wasn’t elderly.

Then they came for the disabled, and I didn’t speak up, because I wasn’t disabled.

Then they came for the overweight, and I didn’t speak up, because I was skinny.

Then they came for me, and by that time there was no one left to speak up for me.

Last edited:
If you were intelligent enough to research this you'd find the name of the person he quoted and the original quote in context.

I've no doubt at all you aren't intelligent enough to do that.

Ive been quoting from the Lancet article for weeks now you Kool Aid snorting lying motherfucker!

New Topics

Forum List

Back