are you against a neighborhood watch in your community ??

not at all this what started the entire incident !!

Could you try that again in English?

>>>>
pardon me smart ass !! you know what i am saying !!! you are a guilt ridden white or a racist negro that will never admitt that Zimmerman had a right to protect himself !!

Try this on for size, IMHO, "Zimmerman had a right to defend himself."

Now, all the evidence needs to be examined and a determination made as to who was the initial aggressor, see under Florida Statute 776.041 there are two conditions, and satisfying either one, removes an individuals ability to claim self defense. First, if they were in the process of committing a forcible felony. What qualifies as a forcible felony? One of them is "Aggravated Assault" which would be achieved by EITHER assaulting Martin and unlawfull detention OR threatening someone with a firearm. Secondly, if they were the aggressor and were at some point presented with an opportunity to cease hostilities and they failed to do so.

So, as applied to the Zimmerman/Marting case - if Martin was the aggressor, then Zimmerman had an absolute right under Florida law to defend himself.

However, if Zimmerman was the initial aggressor, then Martin had the right to defend himself under Florida's Stand Your Ground Law including the use of force against Zimmerman.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

>>>>

Could you try that again in English?

>>>>
pardon me smart ass !! you know what i am saying !!! you are a guilt ridden white or a racist negro that will never admitt that Zimmerman had a right to protect himself !!

Try this on for size, IMHO, "Zimmerman had a right to defend himself."

Now, all the evidence needs to be examined and a determination made as to who was the initial aggressor, see under Florida Statute 776.041 there are two conditions, and satisfying either one, removes an individuals ability to claim self defense. First, if they were in the process of committing a forcible felony. What qualifies as a forcible felony? One of them is "Aggravated Assault" which would be achieved by EITHER assaulting Martin and unlawfull detention OR threatening someone with a firearm. Secondly, if they were the aggressor and were at some point presented with an opportunity to cease hostilities and they failed to do so.

So, as applied to the Zimmerman/Marting case - if Martin was the aggressor, then Zimmerman had an absolute right under Florida law to defend himself.

However, if Zimmerman was the initial aggressor, then Martin had the right to defend himself under Florida's Stand Your Ground Law including the use of force against Zimmerman.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

>>>>

You don't have enough rep, let me help you with that.

Forum List

Back