Are you a victim?

Are you a victim who needs government protections?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
If yes, please explain.

Very much so, I am a victim of my good looks, skill and talent , I am one of the choosen ones and couldn't kill myself if I wanted too , god would just bring me back to life ...

Well, since I'm a liberal, then by definition I'm not a victim. Liberals don't do the victimhood whining thing.

Conservatives, they're mostly members of a victimhood cult, constantly whining about what victims they are.

The Trump supporters are especially bad. They've devolved into spineless creatures that can only crawl towards their masters' boots, the better to lick them. Even the most beta pajama bois think the Trump supporters are betas.
My God, thank you for the laugh.

As a leftist, your entire life and truly, your entire core being, revolves around being a victim. Just look at the epic whining and sniveling you've done since Nov. 2016.

I'm such a victim that I could get political asylum in any country I want. *L*

:eusa_think: .. how so?
I've been harassed by specific Navy personel who have violated a number of naval codes, done so for various reasons (pride,prejudice,revenge) and the Investigator General did nothing and the system to report the violations is flawed. State abundsman fail to protect owners and in lobbying new laws, so owners have more rights to charge illegal criminal activity by homeowners associations and individual board members, but that fails to as law enforcement fail to act on investigating through these new laws.
FCC fails to protect us from companies like Comcast with it's fake billing and illegal billing practices & harassing it's customers who exercise their right to privacy and right in reporting violations to the FCC. Most agencies are red tape pretending to be helping citizens when they are just run arounds humoring us.
The fact the Navy harasser and the Homeowners association criminal were both Dems might be coincidental, but the one being a Neo Nazis violating my rights because I'm Jewish and those rights are not protected even by Hud which claims to protect my housing rights, then those are the things that can get you asylum if you so chose.

Wow, you've got a lot going on there .. I hope you get momentum moving in your favor.. .:wink_2:

Well, since I'm a liberal, then by definition I'm not a victim. Liberals don't do the victimhood whining thing.

Victim of big business.
Victim of big oil.
Victim of the NRA.
Victim of Big Pharma.
Victim of racial discrimination.
Victim of big insurance.
Victim of underpaying employers.
Victim of war on women.
Victims of ICE.

Republicans don't rely on victims for power---Democrats do. That's why they are always trying to create more victims. Democrats love victims and victims love Democrats.

If we could somehow rid our country of victims and government dependents, the only time you'd hear of the Democrat party is in history books.

LOL Moved to General Discussion? This thread is ALL ABOUT POLITICS. Apparently, questioning the left wing victimization canard is verbotten.

Forum List

Back