Are you a Veg or an Omni?

What do you eat? (From Vegan to Omnivore)

• Vegan (no mean or animal products)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vegetarian (may include eggs and dairy)

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Pesco-Vegetarian (includes the above and fish)

• Omnivore, no red meat or pork

• Omnivore, no pork

• Omnivore, no red meat

• Omnivore, all kinds of meat

Votes: 21 87.5%

• Total voters
I'm a bit prejudiced against vegitarians. I don't know why either. I just know that when I find out someone is a vegetarian, I can't help thinking slightly less of them, and sorry for them.

Sorry Echo.

Just to follow-up on my last post (before people take it the wrong way), I don't discriminate against them or treat them any differently, it's just that I can't help thinking something is a little bit wrong with them. Coincidentally, I feel the same way about Jews and 'slims for not eating pork and shellfish. To each his own and all, but I just can't wrap my head around something that to me seems mind-bogglingly retarded.

I'm a bit prejudiced against vegitarians. I don't know why either. I just know that when I find out someone is a vegetarian, I can't help thinking slightly less of them, and sorry for them.

Sorry Echo.
well, most vegheads i've met always look pale and sickly

Just to follow-up on my last post (before people take it the wrong way), I don't discriminate against them or treat them any differently, it's just that I can't help thinking something is a little bit wrong with them. Coincidentally, I feel the same way about Jews and 'slims for not eating pork and shellfish. To each his own and all, but I just can't wrap my head around something that to me seems mind-bogglingly retarded.
mani, would you eat a pit bull?

I turned a request for a philosphy forum into a discussion about the A team.

Beat that.

With a little bit of help from Coyote and Newby, we turned MM's "what's his problem?" thread into a discussion on whether or not Coyote and Newby were males or females, chocolate wrestling matches, 6-pack abs and lap dances.

That's just recently. I'm sure there are others who have better examples of their valid, erstwhile threads being derailed once I happened upon them. :eusa_whistle:
I turned this thread about vegans into a brag fest of thread derailers, beat that!

Sorry Echo.
well, most vegheads i've met always look pale and sickly

Gen Con shows don't count Dive! :lol:
what the fuck is a gen con???

btw, even a black guy i knew, he started that crap and faded
:lol:

Forum List

Back