Are you a Veg or an Omni?

What do you eat? (From Vegan to Omnivore)

• Vegan (no mean or animal products)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vegetarian (may include eggs and dairy)

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Pesco-Vegetarian (includes the above and fish)

• Omnivore, no red meat or pork

• Omnivore, no pork

• Omnivore, no red meat

• Omnivore, all kinds of meat

Votes: 21 87.5%

• Total voters

Neser Boha

upgrade your gray matter
Mar 4, 2009
Nordic Bayou
Are you a vegetarian or an omnivore? Or anything in between?

And why?

Don't be shy :redface:

PS: Just thought this could generate an interesting debate.

Omnivore all the way.

Why? Have you ever tasted KC barbeque? :eusa_drool:

I love red meat, don't eat so much anymore because of the metablism fairy but in a perfect world I would eat red meat all the time. I did have a nice tender t bone steak last night and enjoyed every bite.
My brother is a cattle rancher, he would probably kill me if I became a vegan.

Kind of hard to dine with someone that is a vegetarian. While you're working your way through a nice, well-cooked, juicy steak they are across the table from you munching away on a plate full of rabbit food. Makes it hard to keep a straight face! I only know a couple of vegetarians personally. I am batting 1000 with each of them though because they both are as nuts as a shithouse rat. Also liberal Democrats. Sort of makes me wonder.....:eusa_whistle:

Omnivore all the way.

Why? Have you ever tasted KC barbeque? :eusa_drool:

Well, I would really like to see how many vegetarians and restricted diet omnivores are on this message board and read their reasons. Of course, I'd like to also know the reasoning behind full omnivores' dietary decisions.... :)

I was vegan for about two years, then I decided to start eating dairy-products, cheese, and eggs... then I added some fish from time to time and now I'll eat anything anyone offers me (mainly because I don't want to be impolite and also because it tastes good :eusa_drool:). However, when it's me who's cooking, it's usually vegetarian dishes or maybe some fish/chicken. And even though I am basically a full-blown omnivore by now, I restrict my meat intake to about three meat dishes per week.

Currently, I am thinking about restricting my diet again as I used to be healthier when I was a vegetarian.

Raw-Meat-1.jpg

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Kind of hard to dine with someone that is a vegetarian. While you're working your way through a nice, well-cooked, juicy steak they are across the table from you munching away on a plate full of rabbit food. Makes it hard to keep a straight face! I only know a couple of vegetarians personally. I am batting 1000 with each of them though because they both are as nuts as a shithouse rat. Also liberal Democrats. Sort of makes me wonder.....:eusa_whistle:

Hitler was a vegetarian. :lol:

Vegetarian since I was 14. Healthy as all get out, and look 10 years younger than I am.

Have tons of energy, eat healthy, make sure I mix my proteins to get the proper amount each day. I work out, swim, ride my bike.

Let's see, don't wear leather or animal products.

Not a member of PETA.

Have cooked meat for others who eat it, just don't eat it myself. It's their choice if they want to eat meat, just like it's mine to not eat it.

Have some good vegetarian recipes if anyone is interested, there are a TON out there! ;)

You know what is funny is most of my liberal friends are the big eater's. My dad a liberal is huge red meat eater even though he needs to stay away from it. I have only had to friends that didn't eat meat and both were homosexual. I guess they do it so they are more like a women body wise.

Hitler was a vegetarian. :lol:

Godwin'ed in 11!

Vegetarian since I was 14. Healthy as all get out, and look 10 years younger than I am.

Have tons of energy, eat healthy, make sure I mix my proteins to get the proper amount each day. I work out, swim, ride my bike.

Let's see, don't wear leather or animal products.

Not a member of PETA.

Have cooked meat for others who eat it, just don't eat it myself. It's their choice if they want to eat meat, just like it's mine to not eat it.

Have some good vegetarian recipes if anyone is interested, there are a TON out there! ;)

Whats the vegetarian recipe for prime rib?

Forum List

Back